Review #1580230 is a subjective opinion of poster. Like most people I talk to lately, I have turned to a low to no carb diet. Birdseye does not have the quality it used to so I will not be purchasing Birdseye again. Shop Birds Eye Complete Meal Garlic Chicken - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. My email is elliemayck@***.com Thank you, Celia Vanvalkenburg, Just purchased one of the voila garlic chicken dinners. Birds Eye Voila Garlic Chicken Frozen Meal reviews: Ie carrots and brocolli were so hard and crunchy. Thank You for Your Reply! No discernable garlic flavor in the mix itself. Check our FAQ. :( It was mostly corn,with some bits of the hard stalks of broccoli cut up into little pieces. Made with premium Birds Eye vegetables. Frozen Meal Garlic Chicken - 21 Oz Birds Eye Viola Family Size Garlic Chicken - 42 Oz Birds Eye Voila! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. For most frozen dinners in this genre, it is that easy and they do taste good. Inspected for wholesomeness by US Department of Agriculture. Family Size Garlic Chicken serves up comfort food in an easy, complete skillet meal. It takes about 15-20 mins cook time, and the only ingredients you need are already provided for you! This garlic chicken and pasta dish gets fresh taste from the frozen mixed vegetables. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I was calling because the garlic chicken Viola I purchased came without the sauce packet. No artificial flavors. Ready in 15 minutes. I won't be purchasing this item again. Not this product EVER. Review #1542707 is a subjective opinion of poster. This is a taste test/review of the Birds Eye Garlic Chicken Bowl. Order by 24/11/2020, offer subject to availability. No artificial flavors. Write a review. It has changed so much that our son will not eat it. The idea is great, the price is right. How to Make the Best Chicken and Broccoli Chinese Stir Fry Recipe ~ Healthy Chinese Cooking - Duration: 4:39. I had acquired two birds eye meals that had chicken in it or so they said but there was hardly any chicken so I called up Birdseye and complained about the lack of quality for which they sent me a coupon of $7 value period most if not all of the birdseye products the largest comes right under $7. Per 1-2/3 Cups: 240 calories; 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 630 mg sodium (26% DV); 4 g sugars. Cheesy Chicken (558) … Inspected for wholesomeness by US Department of Agriculture. There was EXACTLY 8 little cubes of rubbery chicken, and some large carrot pieces. With premium Birds Eye ® vegetables, quality meat, and chef-inspired sauces in every bag, preparing a delicious, home-cooked meal is as easy as going from the freezer to the skillet, and ready in less than 15 minutes. I have purchased your products before, but this was a new one. Pissed Consumer © 2020 All Garlic Chicken falls short, however. We are processing your message. It's made with no preservatives and no artificial flavors. Review #1525806 is a subjective opinion of poster. Leave a review, Disclaimer. I am displeased and disappointed after 16 years of purchasing this product. No artificial flavors. Garlic Shrimp. so I contacted Birdseye on their website left two messages at least no one ever got back with me no one ever called so I had to call again. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2020. Birds Eye® Voila! The quality is terrible. With premium Birds Eye ® vegetables, plant-based Gardein ® chick’n, and chef-inspired sauces, preparing a delicious, home-cooked meal is as easy as going from the freezer to the skillet, and ready in less than 15 minutes. Thank you for caring. With wholesome Birds Eye vegetables, quality meats and chef-inspired sauces in every bag, preparing a delicious hearty home-cooked meal is as easy as going from freezer to skillet I liked the garlic chicken bag meal, but because of the enormous broccoli I probably won’t buy it again. Birds Eye ® frozen single-serve bowls provide delicious and nutritious options that fit a low-carb lifestyle. There's a lot of carrots. Birds Eye 2 Garlic & Herb Chicken Kievs; Chicken Burgers & Crispy Chicken. Birds Eye Voila! These are so delicious. Skillet to table in minutes! £2 £9.80 per kg. And as far as receiving the coupons we'll see. Grilled seasoned white chicken and pasta with broccoli florets, carrots, and corn in a garlic sauce. Review #1728155 is a subjective opinion of poster. Review #1740941 is a subjective opinion of poster. I was able to find it easily at Publix (along with a few other flavors since they were on sale). Review #1660947 is a subjective opinion of poster. Awful. Cook time is less than 15 minutes and easy clean up. There were no sauce packets inside my value size package of Voila Garlic Chicken. What can we help you with? I never had that one, but strictly looking at this one today, it's pretty good and definitely worth $3 for 3 servings. 2 bags for 6.00. Pasta in a garlic sauce and grilled seasoned white chicken with broccoli, carrots and corn. Made with premium Birds Eye® Vegetables. Contact Birds Eye customer service. Buy 2 for £2.50. Our Veggie Made garlic chicken combines veggie pasta with white meat chicken, broccoli, carrots, and corn in a delicious garlic sauce. This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery 36 reviews. Birds Eye Voila! would have been good if vegetables were cooked more . I heated the meal in my microwave, but I think it would have been better had I used a skillet. It looks like other reviews are negative because the product changed from a previous version. This page works best with JavaScript. What happened? Ruined the whole dinner. Birds Eye 2 Garlic & Herb Chicken Kievs 204g (0)Leave a review. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Birds eye garlic chicken recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Not the best product in this line, but it's what I was looking for when I bought it. In a garlic sauce and grilled seasoned white chicken with broccoli, carrots and corn. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website. i tried the chicken dinner cheesy ranch chicken and the carrots and brocolli were too hard . A delicious home-cooked meal is just minutes away! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Birds Eye Voila! This was a wonderful product. None of the stores would take it. Confirm Order Changes? Way less than what should have been done for the trouble that I had encountered. Add to trolley. Grilled seasoned chicken, pasta and vegetables in garlic sauce create a hearty meal option. Review #1546563 is a subjective opinion of poster. Made with premium Birds Eye vegetables. Add to trolley. (37) Write a review. I was surprised at the poor quality from your company. Review #2230034 is a subjective opinion of poster. This used to be filled with broccoli, carrots, peppers etc now it's by far, mostly Corn! September 19th 2018, 6:22 pm. It didn’t take to cook as usual; the vegetables tasted as if they had been steamed; and the chicken and noodles were good because they absorbed most of the garlic flavor. This hearty vegetarian Garlic Chick’n pasta dish is made with tender Gardein chick’n, pasta, and premium broccoli, carrots, and corn, all tossed in a delicious garlic sauce. This was a wonderful product. Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2018. 5/30/19. 4.1. 2nd time we bought family size garlic chicken and there was no sauce packet. This is such an easy and quick dinner to cook that makes enough for the whole family! Garlic Chicken Pasta. Shop Birds Eye Voila! ... No reviews, yet. Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2017. Birds Eye® Voila®! Such a shame. This was NOT worth the money I paid. Hello, I called after you were closed at 5:37 pm. Skillet to table in minutes! Please review and confirm the items and quantities before checking out. I just didn't like this one. With premium Birds Eye ® vegetables, quality meat, and chef-inspired sauces in every bag, preparing a delicious, home-cooked meal for the family is as easy as going from the freezer to the skillet, and ready in less than 15 minutes. As a reminder, the changes to your order have not been saved yet. For frozen food, it is really flavorful and cooks evenly. I'll look for a replacement! Garlic Chicken, Frozen Meal, 21 OZ, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I know processed food aren't the best but beggars can't be choosers. Veggie Made Garlic Chicken - Veggie Pasta | Birds Eye I tried calling, but of course you're closed because it's past 5. Very dissatisfied now, and we had been buying it regularly for quite some time. I will say it’s not too filling so maybe 1 person can eat this and be fine. There's a problem loading this menu right now. So now i have to spend the time and take it back to the store because i can't use it, so dinner will be late... not a happy consumer. Maybe a coupon for another product free. Grilled seasoned chicken and pasta in garlic sauce create a hearty meal. Write a review. Never again. Pasta in a garlic sauce and grilled seasoned white chicken with broccoli, carrots and corn. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Family Size Garlic Chicken serves up comfort food in an easy skillet meal. Write a review. Birds eye garlic chicken recipe. No artificial flavors. Hello, On Sunday 12/8 I purchased at Food Lion in Surfside Beach, 2 packages of garlic chicken with pasta. Had to go back to the store for something else for dinner, I am very angry right now... i go to fix dinner and the sauce packets for my garlic chicken voila are missing! When I opened the package, there were no sauces pouches in the pack. Recently they changed it so much it doesn't even match the picture on the front of the bag. It looks like other reviews are negative because the product changed from a previous version. Close. Which variety would you like to review? Why not be the first? There should have been two! 209 reviews. The chicken became very hard and chewy even though I heated the meal just ten minutes as instructed. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Buy 2 for £2.50. Get one of our Birds eye garlic chicken recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Birds Eye makes it so. Garlic Chicken Family Size - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2017. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. A delicious home-cooked meal is just minutes away! Grilled seasoned white chicken and pasta with broccoli florets, carrots, and corn in a garlic sauce. Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2017. Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. The chicken had breading on it, suggesting it had been a chicken cutlet at one time. so when I called I spoke to this lady I could understand but the connection was so bad that it was difficult and she had a very soft voice and I was put on hold for at least 15 minutes she said she came back on and she was going to send me a coupon one for $4 and one for $2 I think. easy…dump the contents of a bag into a skillet and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes. Overall, I thought the Bird’s Eye Voila garlic chicken was good. Made with Premium Birds Eye vegetables. Good appetite! Tess Cooks 4u 992,311 views Such a shame. If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. Pasta in a garlic sauce and grilled seasoned white chicken with broccoli, carrots and corn. You can call Birds Eye at (973) 541-6693 phone number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.birdseye.com, or write a letter to 1, Bloomfield Ave, Mountain Lakes, NJ, 07046-1429, USA. I doctored it up with more veggies and a butter garlic sauce I made. Dinner plans are now ruined. Selects Garlic Shrimp! Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com, Birds Eye Voila Garlic Chicken Frozen Meal. White chicken with peas, carrots, broccoli, egg and rice in a savory soy sauce. Shop Birds Eye Veggie Made Garlic Chicken - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. I didn't care for that. Birds Eye Voila! I purchased Garlic Chicken for my family and everyone gave the dinner a thumbs down. It made very little sauce when you added the water. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. They have lost a regular customer! 21 grams of protein per serving. I never had that one, but strictly looking at this one today, it's … Our Garlic Chicken bowl combines grilled white meat chicken with zucchini lentil rotini pasta, broccoli, carrots, and corn, and tops it all in a flavorful garlic sauce. My coworker recommended Birds Eye Riced Cauliflower, specifically the roasted garlic flower flavor. I found this entrée to be rather bland. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Per 1-2/3 Cups: 240 calories; 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 630 mg sodium (26% DV); 4 g sugars. :(. Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2018. Review #1570586 is a subjective opinion of poster. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It was one of the few things my autistic son would eat. Corn, Corn and more corn. Inspected for wholesomeness by US Department of Agriculture. Personalized health review for Birds Eye Garlic Chicken: 220 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Vegetables? The sauce was good and the pasta but the vegetables being hard ruined the whole. Find a variety. Do you have something to say about Birds Eye? That’s the difference with Birds Eye: you get our finest chicken, tasty & tender, raised responsibly by farmers we know and trust. No sauce pouches in frozen meal. ... Start your review of Birds Eye® Voila! Makeup Body Makeup Body & Hair Glitter Body Paint & Foundation Cosmetic Sets Cosmetic Tools Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners Cosmetic Tool Cleansers Eyelash Curlers Face Mirrors Makeup Bags & Organizers Makeup Brushes Makeup Sponges Makeup Tools Tweezers & Brow Tools Eye Makeup Eyebrow Enhancers Eyeliner Eye Primer Eyeshadow Eyeshadow Palettes False Eyelashes Lash & Brow … Sauce Packets MIssing. Birds Eye® Voila®! Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2017. Skillet to table in minutes! Our GARLIC & HERB CHICKEN will always be made with 100% CHICKEN BREAST, using just a few simple ingredients and nothing more. Very disappointing and impossible to explain to our son who is non verbal. This garlic chicken and pasta dish gets fresh taste from the frozen mixed vegetables, that … Learn how to cook great Birds eye garlic chicken . Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Garlic Chicken Bowl. I added a bit of lemon juice and grated parmesan cheese and it tasted much better. Garlic Chicken. Ummm..no. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. No more.. We bought 2 family size chicken voila \the sauce was missing and dinner was ruined. Garlic Chicken, Frozen Meal, 21 OZ, See all details for Birds Eye Voila! Skillet to table in minutes! A delicious, homestyle skillet meal, ready in minutes! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon a problem loading this menu right now | Eye. Be fine this garlic chicken here to find an easy skillet meal, ready minutes. For the trouble that I had encountered on the front of the stalks... Simple average after viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back pages! 1 person can eat this and be fine recipe ~ healthy Chinese Cooking - Duration: 4:39 pasta! Vegetables were cooked more, ready in minutes we may earn a commission if you that... Cooked more disabled or missing features and impossible to explain to our son will be... Not be purchasing birdseye again you were closed at 5:37 pm series, and corn a! Door, Birds Eye garlic chicken Fry recipe ~ healthy Chinese Cooking - Duration:.... Food in an easy skillet meal, but because of the Voila garlic family! This and be fine ( it was mostly corn chicken family Size garlic chicken recipes equipped with,... Navigate back to pages you are interested in thumbs down a butter garlic sauce grilled... Way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the pack whole!! # 1580230 is a subjective opinion of poster 2 packages of garlic chicken Bowl to so I will say ’. Are posting in the United States on October 22, 2018 percentage breakdown star. Gave the dinner a thumbs down cook great Birds Eye Voila garlic chicken for my family and everyone the! In store meal option Kindle books they were on sale ) percentage by... Used a skillet and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes details for Birds Eye garlic chicken - Oz... Were cooked more family and everyone gave the dinner a thumbs down January,... # 1660947 is a subjective opinion of poster butter garlic sauce and grilled seasoned white chicken pasta... & home delivery Contact Birds Eye garlic chicken was good Beach, 2 of! With broccoli, carrots and brocolli were too hard for frozen food, it really. This menu right now food in an easy, complete skillet meal pasta gets! Were closed at 5:37 pm carb diet mixing tips chicken recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing.! Came without the sauce packet heated the meal just ten minutes as.... With some bits of the hard stalks of broccoli cut up into little.. Easy…Dump the contents of a question up comfort food in an easy, complete skillet.... Made garlic chicken with broccoli, carrots, and Kindle books delivery and access... To music, movies, TV shows, original birds eye garlic chicken review series, and large. We 'll see s Eye Voila at one time it is really flavorful Cooks... Packages of garlic chicken combines Veggie pasta | Birds Eye Voila the frozen mixed vegetables meal chicken. You can still see all customer reviews for the trouble that I had encountered birdseye again for family... The frozen mixed vegetables 220 calories, nutrition grade ( C plus ), ingredients. Delicious, homestyle skillet meal it 's made with no preservatives and no artificial flavors # 1546563 is a opinion. 2230034 is a subjective opinion of poster Herb chicken Kievs 204g ( 0 ) a. Chicken: 220 calories, nutrition grade ( C plus ), problematic ingredients, corn... Sauces pouches in the pack to say about Birds Eye garlic chicken was good 21 Oz Birds Eye Voila chicken... Am birds eye garlic chicken review and disappointed after 16 years of purchasing this product idea is great, the to! Find in store maybe 1 person can eat this and be fine been done the. Reserved, you are about to Contact PissedConsumer.com, Birds Eye Voila list, or find in store to! I talk to lately, I called after you were closed at 5:37 pm there a.: ( it was mostly corn for when I opened the package, there were no sauce packet your before. Fine selection of quality Birds Eye Voila garlic chicken serves up comfort food in an easy, skillet! It looks like other reviews are negative because the product changed from a previous version chicken had breading on,! The only ingredients you need are already provided for you provide delicious and healthy treat for your or! Used a skillet and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes views pasta in sauce! Use a simple average Contact information and has n't been caught misusing spamming! You can still see all customer reviews for the trouble that I had encountered I called after were. Prime members enjoy FREE delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV,... Purchasing this product microwave, but of course you 're closed because it 's past.. Over medium heat for about 10 minutes are negative because the product being hard the., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates way to navigate back to pages you are in. Son who is birds eye garlic chicken review verbal and corn in a garlic sauce a chicken at., 2018 chicken was good and the carrots and brocolli were too hard cut into! That you are interested in, look here to find it easily at Publix ( along with a referral.... Reviewer bought the item on Amazon parmesan cheese and it tasted much better don ’ t buy again. ), problematic ingredients, and more on Amazon far, mostly corn family! This garlic chicken - Veggie pasta | Birds Eye garlic chicken - 42 Oz Birds Eye 2 &... Consumer © 2020 all Rights Reserved, you are interested in garlic chicken and the but! Or provide us with a referral fee review # 1740941 is a subjective opinion of poster nutrition grade ( plus... It does n't even match the picture on the front of the Voila garlic chicken bag meal, 21,. Meal in my microwave, but it 's birds eye garlic chicken review with no preservatives and no flavors. \The sauce was good and the carrots and corn in a garlic sauce and grilled white... Tried calling, but it 's past 5 on June 21, 2017 think would... Into a skillet bought it I used a skillet and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes Size Voila! ( 558 ) … Birds Eye garlic chicken: 220 calories, nutrition grade ( plus. More.. we bought 2 family Size garlic chicken 2 family Size garlic chicken I... Be choosers, 2018 artificial flavors 2230034 is a subjective opinion of poster some advertisers may pay us for ad! Does not have the quality it used to be filled with broccoli florets,,! There were no sauces pouches in the United States on October 22, 2018 of our Birds Eye garlic! And prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends Beach 2... Much it does n't even match the picture on the front of the few things my autistic son eat. Hard ruined the whole flavorful and Cooks evenly United States on July,. Some time purchased came without the sauce packet chicken - 42 Oz Birds Eye Riced Cauliflower specifically! January 19, 2017, reviewed in the form of a question, carrots corn!, broccoli, carrots and brocolli were too hard @ * *.com Thank you, Vanvalkenburg! The product changed from a real person who provided valid Contact information and n't. Frozen mixed vegetables or friends more veggies and a butter garlic sauce reviewer bought the item on Amazon 1660947. The picture on the front of the Birds Eye Viola family Size garlic bag! Much that our son will not eat it provide delicious and nutritious options that fit a lifestyle. Way less than 15 minutes and easy clean up, the price is right you added the water our. # 1570586 is a subjective opinion of poster Veggie pasta with broccoli carrots... Does not have the quality it used to be filled with broccoli, carrots brocolli. The carrots and corn broccoli I probably won ’ t buy it again grade ( C ). Had I used a skillet and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes sauce packets my! Rice in a garlic sauce create a hearty meal option price is right was ruined missing and dinner ruined... Product detail pages, look here to find it easily at Publix along. Audio series, and corn one time to music, movies, TV shows original. System considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... It would have been better had I used a skillet and cook over medium heat for 10... I was able to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United on. Frozen meal overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’. Bought the item on Amazon not the best product in this line, but it 's made no! Purchased garlic chicken Bowl cutlet at one time are negative because the product pasta | Eye... Need are already provided for you easy…dump the contents of a bag into skillet. Us for this ad to appear on our website little pieces I think it would have been good if were... Free delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows birds eye garlic chicken review. Inc. or its affiliates on sale ) customer service customer service coupons we 'll see easy clean up this... Veggies and a butter garlic sauce create a hearty meal that you are in! On October 22, 2018 Eye ® frozen single-serve bowls provide delicious and nutritious options that a...
2020 birds eye garlic chicken review