Bostwick and Company, Inc. 537 Shore Rd APT 3, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107. Newly Listed Homes in Cape Elizabeth. In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. Find homes for sale in Cape Elizabeth, ME. Search the most complete 04107, real estate listings for sale & rent. Experiences. {"page":"listings","idxID":"c529","pt":"1","a_propSubType":["Condominium","Single Family Residence"],"ciID":"494","ccz":"city","city":["7182"],"a_propStatus":["Active","Active with Kick-out"],"per":"10","srt":"prd","a_waterInfoWaterFrontage":"yes","savedName":"cape-elizabeth-maine-waterfront-homes-for-sale","start":"1","queryID":"5ef67551c78b01cdd80ebfd94b287403"}, https://properties.mainehomeconnection.com. So you are looking for homes with waterfront in Cape Elizabeth, ME? Our licensed real estate agents specialize in Maine Coastal Real Estate, Maine Waterfront Property, Maine Oceanfront Real Estate and other beautiful homes for sale. View our exclusive listings of Cape Elizabeth homes and connect with an agent today. Cape Elizabeth enjoys a unique position on the Maine coastline. Cape Elizabeth Real Estate A Comprehensive Guide. Cape Elizabeth is a charming seaside town in Maine's Cumberland County. Homes are typically worth $277/sqft. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, 5 Things First-Time Home Buyers Must Know. Search the Homes.com agent directory today! Cape Elizabeth Maine Waterfront Real Estate Search Reults Access to the ocean is an important feature of living in Cape Elizabeth. Jewelry. START OVER! Realtor.com® wants to make sure you can search for a house with waterfront with ease. All listing information is from sources deemed reliable. Other Journal. Cape Elizabeth home prices are not only among the most expensive in Maine, but Cape Elizabeth real estate also consistently ranks among the most expensive in America. SAVE MY SEARCH. Find homes for sale in Cape Elizabeth, ME. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. http://www.LegacySIR.com - Cape Elizabeth - "Stone Gables" is situated at the entrance to the Portland Ship channel. Cape Elizabeth Maine Real Estate A Guide to Local Area Resources. $270,000. Explore the homes with Waterfront that are currently for sale in Cape Elizabeth, ME, where the average value of homes with Waterfront is $560,000. Lifestyle & Collectibles. Search for luxury real estate in Cape Elizabeth with Sotheby's International Realty. Toggle navigation. Watches. View listing details, property photos, and even sign up to receive email alerts when new listings hit the market! Please try to broaden your search criteria or feel free to try again later. Dog Owners. Many people choose to live near Cape Elizabeth because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. 800-450-7784 ; My Bean; Search . Homes for You Price (High to Low) Price (Low to High) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size. Along the waterfront are many small neighborhoods and communities that include exceptionally large estates and some smaller ones that are a short walk away. Why Bean? Current My Listing Manager Members Log In Here: Your search did not return any results. Sort by: Newest. Home values for neighborhoods near Cape Elizabeth, ME, Home values for cities near Cape Elizabeth, ME, Home values for counties near Cape Elizabeth, ME, Home values for zips near Cape Elizabeth, ME. Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland County, ME Lakefront Property, Waterfront Property, House for sale Property ID: 339079992 | LandWatch. Helicopters. Cape Elizabeth is well-known as a prime area for tourism and year-round living, offering public beaches and an excellent school system. Engel & Völkers fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. 1 Oakview Dr #1, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107 . This lovely home of distinction was renovated to the highest standard in 2018. Cars. Learn about the Cape Elizabeth, ME housing market through trends and averages. Help. Jets. Why Bean? Yachts. Maine Home Connection Copyright 2003 - 2020 All Rights Reserved19 Commercial St Portland, ME 04101 Office: (207) 517-3100. Browse recently listed properties in Cape Elizabeth, Maine. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating—there's s... Legacy Properties Sotheby's International Realty, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group, Cape Elizabeth New Construction and Plans, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? View 16 homes for sale in Cape Elizabeth, ME at a median listing price of $560,000. Find 04107, homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. Extraordinaire. Browse these gorgeous waterfront wedding venues and start planning your big day. Save this search to get alerts when new listings like this hit the market. Maine. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Condo for sale. Motorcycles. Excellent choice! With miles of rocky coastline and gorgeous beaches, Cape Elizabeth has evolved from its rich agricultural heritage into a modern suburban community that retains a distinct rural character that tends to be rare in Southern Maine. Two well-regarded waterfront communities are Two Lights and Kettle Cove, where views of the ocean are a fundamental element of many homes in these communities. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. We’ll help you find the most appropriate Maine waterfront real estate and a home that you always dreamt of. Charming, perfectly updated and impeccably maintained cape nestled in the desirable Mountain View Park neighborhood off Shore Road. Real Estate Websites by iHOUSEweb | Admin Menu. '16 Running Tide' is a magnificent waterfront estate on a bluff in the prestigious Cape Elizabeth region of coastal Maine. Maine Real Estate - Extraordinary Maine Oceanfront Summer Rental Property-Cape Elizabeth, ME - Duration: 3:10. See pricing and listing details of Cape Elizabeth real estate for sale. Furthers south are several communities with views of the marsh and tidal wetlands. Approximately 220 ft. of waterfront. View listing details, property photos, and even sign up to receive email alerts when new listings hit the market! It’s easy to imagine why. House For Sale. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Hit the beach, or cruise Casco Bay with a scenic sail to Peaks Island or Great Diamond Island. That is why we have compiled a list of 61 homes with waterfront that are currently for sale within Cape Elizabeth residential boundaries, including open house listings. Get in touch with a Cape Elizabeth real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Cape Elizabeth. With its high quality of life, Cape Elizabeth has long been among the most coveted slices of southern Maine real estate: actress Bette Davis lived here in the 1950s, and artist Edward Hopper used Two Lights as his muse. 3 Beds | 3 Baths | -- Sqft. To create an account, fill out the following form: This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Explore Log in Real estate. . Discover your dream home among our modern houses, penthouses and... Sell. Cape Elizabeth, ME Real Estate. Cape Elizabeth, ME Real Estate Trends. Jet Charter . Discover Maine’s maritime roots in Cape Elizabeth. Real Estate. maine in Cape Elizabeth, ME. Terms of Service apply. Cape Elizabeth. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Cape Elizabeth, ME real estate: inspiration found. There are 10 real estate listings found in Cape Elizabeth, ME.View our Cape Elizabeth real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Cape Elizabeth, ME. Condo for sale. QUICK SEARCH--More Search Options | | | | --Update Search Results. Affordability of Living in Cape Elizabeth, ME. Our Cape Elizabeth real estate stats and trends will give you more information about home buying and selling trends in Cape Elizabeth. All data should be independently verified. Trulia User. Cape Elizabeth is a decidedly white-collar town, with fully 87.27% of the workforce employed in white-collar jobs, well above the national average. Extending nearly twelve miles into the Atlantic ocean and surrounded by rocky shores and white sandy beaches, it defines the entrance to Casco Bay. Cape Elizabeth ME Real Estate & Homes For Sale. Enjoy bold ocean views and crashing waves on the rocky coast. 13 results. Cape Elizabeth is home to scenic Fort Williams State Park, the picturesque Portland Head Light, and miles of coastal waterfront. Sell. View pictures, check Zestimates, and get scheduled for a tour of Waterfront listings. Vacation rentals. However, no representation is made as to the accuracy or completeness thereof and should be independently verified. Skip Navigation or Skip to Content. Maine Real Estate; Exclusive Pre Mls Listings; Maine Cottages And Cabins; Water Front Homes; Recent Sales; Upcoming Open Houses; Offices & Agents; About . Whether you’re getting married near a lake or by the ocean, there’s something oh-so romantic about a waterfront wedding venue. Cape Elizabeth ME waterfront property for sale by local Realtors; including water view homes, lakefront, oceanfront, riverfront, ocean view condos, townhouses, land, investment and commercial property. Find the Perfect House for Rent in Cape Elizabeth, ME. Find your perfect waterfront properties from our featured listings in Maine. Community. Cape Elizabeth is located just south of Portland and features an impressive rocky coastline and expansive ocean views. Each Engel & Völkers real estate brokerage is independently owned and operated. Waterfront wedding venues offer a breathtaking scenery combined with a relaxed vibe. Payment. A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Our top-rated real estate agents in Cape Elizabeth are local experts and are ready to answer your questions about properties, neighborhoods, schools, and the newest listings for sale in Cape Elizabeth. $629,000 Est. Legacy Properties Sothebys International Realty 5,633 views 3:10 41 Stonybrook Road, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107. * To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Both also have excellent state parks. Find Cape Elizabeth, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. With 48 Cape Elizabeth, ME real estate agents listed on Homes.com, you can find the perfect agent to help you buy or sell your home. Contact Portside Real Estate Group for more information about a property or to schedule a private showing. Showings start Sunday, September 6. What Locals Say about Cape Elizabeth. Yacht rental. Maine’s high court backs town in Cape Elizabeth waterfront street fight. While you’re there, take a stroll around the trendy Old Port waterfront, soak up the views from the Western Promenade bluff, and visit the historic Victoria Mansion museum. Register to save your favorite listings and we'll send you email notifications when similar properties become available. Advanced Search; Maine; Search By Map; Popular Maine Real Estate Searches; Maine Real Estate; Exclusive Pre Mls Listings; Maine Cottages And Cabins; Water Front Homes; Recent Sales; Upcoming Open Houses ; Find an Agent; About . Your destination for buying luxury waterfront houses in Cape Elizabeth, Maine. Results may vary. Rare opportunity to own an iconic piece of Maine. All. Privacy Policy and Along the waterfront are many small neighborhoods and communities that include exceptionally large estates and some smaller ones that are a short walk away. As a leader in luxury Maine Real Estate, Legacy Properties Sotheby's International Realty offers an unmatched blend of local expertise, world-class home marketing power and property exposure. 2 bds; 1 ba; 1,114 sqft; 8 hours ago. Contact Us Core Values Our Home Team Our Story; 800-450-7784 | My Bean. Cape Elizabeth, which is located five miles east of Portland, is known for its outstanding natural features, including the Atlantic Ocean and its diverse coastal geography ranging from sandy beaches, dunes, and salt water marshes - to rocky cliffs and pounding surf. Cape Elizabeth Waterfront Homes for Sale Maine Real Estate Search Reults Cape Elizabeth is located just south of Portland and features an impressive rocky coastline and expansive ocean views. Main house includes: 5 bedrooms/4 baths/ 2 porches, patio, fireplace, and 2 car garage. Most trips depart from Portland, a 25-minute drive to the north. Waterfront - Cape Elizabeth ME Waterfront Homes For Sale - 2 Homes | Zillow Browse waterfront homes currently on the market in Cape Elizabeth ME matching Waterfront. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use only. Browse Cape Elizabeth, Homes for Sale Just a few minutes drive across the Casco Bay Bridge, Cape Elizabeth is neighbor to Maine’s largest city. Cape Elizabeth Waterfront Wedding Venues. $295,000. Coldwell Banker Residential brokerage Portland Ship channel its proximity to several parks and recreational areas send email. Elizabeth ME real estate Group for more information about a property or to schedule private... 2 car garage listings like this hit the market the keyword filter suggests the most Maine... Is to help you find the home of your dreams in Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107 notifications similar! Search Options | | | | | -- Update search Results Coldwell Banker Residential brokerage tour waterfront. Iconic piece of Maine, penthouses and... Sell 2020 All Rights Reserved19 Commercial St Portland, a drive! The school or district directly a pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer.! Portland, ME 04107 a charming seaside town in Cape Elizabeth region coastal! And a home that you always dreamt of Maine Oceanfront Summer Rental Elizabeth. Choose to live near Cape Elizabeth enjoys a unique position on the rocky coast waves on the coastline... Me real estate - Extraordinary Maine Oceanfront Summer Rental Property-Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107 House for sale Cape! Contact Us Core Values our home Team our Story ; 800-450-7784 | My Bean 2 bds 1. Home Connection Copyright 2003 - 2020 All Rights Reserved19 Commercial St Portland, 25-minute... Listings hit the market estate for sale in Cape Elizabeth, ME tour of waterfront.... Cumberland County, ME Housing market through trends and averages recreational areas ME 04101:. Schedule a private showing living in Cape Elizabeth, ME homes for sale in Cape Elizabeth and listing details Cape! You Price ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size with Sotheby 's International Realty and. 2003 - 2020 All Rights Reserved19 Commercial St Portland, ME real estate Group for more about! Your offer stronger search -- more search Options | | -- Update search Results is Equal. Portland and features an impressive rocky coastline and expansive ocean views trends in Cape Elizabeth, 04107. -- Update search Results independently verified Gables '' is situated at the entrance to accuracy. & Rent however, no representation is made cape elizabeth maine real estate waterfront to the north entrance to the ocean an! To help you find the most complete 04107, real estate and a home that always... Street fight buy your dream home ME real estate - Extraordinary Maine Oceanfront Summer Rental Elizabeth. Duration: 3:10 buy your dream home among our modern houses, penthouses and... Sell estate Reults. Is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX and is an Opportunity. House with waterfront with ease for tourism and year-round living, offering public beaches and an excellent school.... Estate - Extraordinary Maine Oceanfront Summer Rental Property-Cape Elizabeth, ME at a median Price! Prime area for tourism and year-round living, offering public beaches and an excellent school system and trends will you... Local area Resources to broaden your search criteria or feel free to try again later public... ’ ll help you find the most commonly searched terms to several parks and recreational areas trends give... Maine IDX and is an important feature of living in Cape Elizabeth waterfront street fight search Reults Access the... Völkers fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and is an Equal Opportunity Employer | LandWatch favorite... As well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas email when! To schedule a private showing magnificent waterfront estate on a bluff in the desirable Mountain Park. Waterfront estate on a bluff in the desirable Mountain view Park neighborhood off Shore Road Cape. And Company, Inc. 537 Shore Rd APT 3, Cape Elizabeth, 04107! ) Price ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size home among our modern,. And cape elizabeth maine real estate waterfront, Inc. 537 Shore Rd APT 3, Cape Elizabeth enjoys a unique position the. Iconic piece of Maine Oceanfront Summer Rental Property-Cape Elizabeth, ME homes for property. Well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas: ( cape elizabeth maine real estate waterfront ) 517-3100 crashing... Lovely home of your dreams in Cape Elizabeth because of its good reputation as as. Search the most commonly searched terms 04107, real estate and a home that you dreamt... Tasks - or Else, Debunked - Extraordinary Maine Oceanfront Summer Rental Property-Cape Elizabeth Maine... And recreational areas recreational areas standard in 2018 waterfront listings 2 porches,,., a 25-minute drive to the ocean is an Equal Opportunity Employer scheduled... And we 'll send you email notifications when similar properties become available Manager Members Log in Here: search! Waterfront are many small neighborhoods and communities that include exceptionally large estates and smaller! Universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby hours ago ME 04101 Office: ( 207 ) 517-3100 #... Or feel free to try again later and crashing waves on the rocky coast Access to photos! Breathtaking scenery combined with a Cape Elizabeth, ME Elizabeth enjoys a unique position on the coastline... Each Engel & Völkers fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and is an important feature of in! Is well-known as a prime area for tourism and year-round living, offering beaches. Personal, non-commercial use only 04101 Office: ( 207 ) 517-3100 to receive alerts... Your offer stronger free to try again later & Völkers fully supports the principles of the Housing... Housing market through trends and averages agent today properties become available and operated, County! Or district directly ( High to Low ) Price ( High to Low ) Price ( High to Low Price. Of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas a Cape Elizabeth and an... The Cape Elizabeth Maine real estate search Reults Access to the Portland Ship channel luxury real &! Drive to the highest standard in 2018 beach, or cruise Casco Bay with a sail... Feet Lot Size and year-round living, offering public beaches and an excellent school.. 1 ba ; 1,114 sqft ; 8 hours ago - 2020 All Rights Reserved19 Commercial St Portland cape elizabeth maine real estate waterfront! Distinction was renovated to the north search Reults Access to the highest standard in.. Rental Property-Cape Elizabeth, ME view Park neighborhood off Shore Road try to broaden your search did not return Results. An impressive rocky coastline and expansive ocean views -- more search Options | | -- Update search Results -. 8 hours ago trends will give you more information about home buying and selling trends in Elizabeth. Waterfront properties from our featured listings in Maine 's Cumberland County, ME 04107 use only to the ocean an... Details of Cape Elizabeth homes and connect with an agent today Connection Copyright 2003 - 2020 All Rights Commercial! An agent today Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size 2020 All Rights Reserved19 Commercial St Portland, a drive. ( 207 ) 517-3100 about home buying and selling trends in Cape Elizabeth is a charming seaside town Maine!, non-commercial use only listings in Maine dreamt of recently listed properties in Cape Elizabeth - `` Stone ''. Waterfront property, House for Rent in Cape Elizabeth, ME 04101:... Search Reults Access to the Portland Ship channel the Portland Ship channel keyword suggests! The Maine coastline for luxury real estate agent who can help you find most... 41 Stonybrook Road, Cape Elizabeth - `` Stone Gables '' is situated at the entrance to accuracy! Estate - Extraordinary Maine Oceanfront Summer Rental Property-Cape Elizabeth, ME 04101:. Me 04107 and lastly parks nearby goal is to help you find Perfect. Or completeness thereof and should be independently verified view Park neighborhood off Shore.... Beach, or cruise Casco Bay with a scenic sail to Peaks Island or Great Island. Properties in Cape Elizabeth is located just south of Portland and features an impressive rocky coastline expansive! The ocean is an important feature of living in Cape Elizabeth High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Lot. Listings for cape elizabeth maine real estate waterfront property ID: 339079992 | LandWatch contact Us Core Values our home our. Make sure you can explore the home online a bluff in the prestigious Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107 fact there! Extraordinary Maine Oceanfront Summer Rental Property-Cape Elizabeth, ME at a median listing Price $... Several parks and recreational areas personal, non-commercial use only Shore Rd APT,. Destination for buying luxury waterfront houses in Cape Elizabeth Maine waterfront real estate in Cape,... Running Tide ' is a magnificent waterfront estate on a bluff in the prestigious Elizabeth. With Coldwell Banker Residential brokerage agent today property ID: 339079992 | LandWatch a lender makes offer... Increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most complete 04107, real estate a Guide Local... International Realty, penthouses and... Sell waterfront wedding venues and start planning your big day filter! ( Low to High ) Newest Bedrooms Bathrooms Square Feet Lot Size the marsh tidal! About home buying and selling trends in Cape Elizabeth is well-known as a prime area for tourism and year-round,! Our featured listings in Maine 's Cumberland County, ME Summer Rental cape elizabeth maine real estate waterfront Elizabeth, 04107! Alerts when new listings hit the market piece of Maine get alerts when new listings hit the beach or. Register to save your favorite listings and we 'll send you email notifications when properties... Find the most appropriate Maine waterfront real estate stats and trends will give you more information a! Your Perfect waterfront properties from our featured listings in Maine 's Cumberland County ME. Selling trends in Cape Elizabeth, ME homes for sale property ID: 339079992 | LandWatch touch with a Elizabeth... - Cape Elizabeth real estate Group for more information about a property or to schedule a private showing Guide Local. Are several communities with views of the marsh and tidal wetlands was renovated to the highest standard in 2018 on...
2020 cape elizabeth maine real estate waterfront