The latest edition to that product range is the EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid, taking the factory overclock one would expect to find on an EVGA FTW model, and marrying it to a hybrid cooler which allows the nVidia GPU Boost … Extraordinary build quality - it's just really well built (compared to anything from Asus or Gigabyte it's light years ahead) EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 HYBRID Waterblock Cooler, Cooling, 400-HY-5698-RX. Please try again. Pros: It's extremely powerful, quiet, and cool. EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You do not need to add any coolant, and the system is completely self-contained. GOOD fan - perhaps not the best but it doesn't need to be any better Next upgrade - looking for a 4k monitor with G-Sync... Did i say cool? Learn More. With EVGA's iCX Technology, users will have a better understanding of their graphics card's operation. Glad they were incompatible and that I ended up with EVGA. Eventually I decided the price was worth it for the longevity of this card and the silence I'll get from it during that time. Amazon has encountered an error. Pros: The build is extremely solid and it was very easy to install; Just make sure you have enough room in your case for the radiator. Cons: Not sure what kind of LOX this takes as it isn't listed in the manual. RGB isn't a big selling point for me when it comes to hardware but it would be nice to be able change the color of all of the lights or at least turn them off. Add to compare. Condition is "Used". Overall Review: This card was not available in Australia and it actually worked out much cheaper and better value for money. I have absolute confidence in the rare event I need to use it. The water cooler is completely self-contained with the included 120mm radiator and fan. Real Base Clock: 1569 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1683 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR5X, EVGA iCX Technology; 9 additional temp sensors to monitor memory and PWN, Adjustable RGB LED; With FREE EVGA Precision X OC Software, Safety fuse to protect components from damage due to improper installation or other component features. The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 GAMING HYBRID w/ iCX Technology combines the cooling advancements of the EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid cooler with EVGA’s exclusive iCX Technology. The included Velcro straps are nice for keeping the tubing and fan cable together. Just plug and play! Totally insane graphics! Massive upgrade overall, but the graphics now absolutely blow me away. report. It is also listed on Newegg , albeit sold out, at the same price. ... MSI GEFORCE GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid 11GB. We are sorry. Graphics Processor. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 HYBRID GAMING, 11GB GDDR5X, HYBRID & RGB LED, iCX Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors Graphics Card 11G-P4-6698-KR (Renewed) $900.00 Get the deal EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 HYBRID w/ iCX Technology EVGA has a strong history of creating high-performance graphics cards. Featuring a total of 11 global patents, iCX is the very definition of Interactive Cooling. share. The inner GPU box was crushed on one side slightly even though the outer box was ok. Reason being it would have been sliding round loose inside with insufficient support. The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING HYBRID with iCX Technology combines the cooling advancements of the EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid cooler with EVGA's exclusive iCX Technology. I'm still running the card on stock settings because I haven't found a need for more power from it. With EVGA's iCX Technology, users will have a better understanding of their graphics card's operation. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Runs PUBG at 75 fps in ULTRA at 40 degrees. Pros: -Out of box clocking 1964mhz End of the day, are you going to miss a few extra dollars a few months from now? 55. The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING HYBRID w/ iCX Technology combines the cooling advancements of the EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid cooler with EVGA's exclusive iCX Technology. The old one had 1366, i7 960 with 2 GTX 570 in SLI. No filling, no custom tubing, and no maintenance. I will have lost my advantage at that point. - have had no need to overclock as games pretty stable at 60hz and 4K. VRM cooling is also excellent due to design The EVGA FTW3 HYBRID cooler for the GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 is an "all in one" water cooling solution that significantly lowers the GPU and VRAM operating temperature. - 120mm radiator is technically insufficient. THAT SAID you can of course spend $30 and get the EVGA power link (worth every penny to me) to make the install look as clean as it gets. Please use a different way to share. The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING HYBRID w/ iCX Technology combines the cooling advancements of the EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid cooler with EVGA's exclusive iCX Technology. Secure shopping made faster. Best of all? Pros: Fast Talked to a couple helpful people the other day and got some good feedback. They are garbage by comparison in build quality and overall appearance. 10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING, 11G-P4-6696-KR, 11GB GDDR5X, iCX Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors & RGB LED G/P/M P/N: 11G-P4-6696-KR *Accessories shown in the images above are subject to change without notice. Ended up grabbing a Noctua NF-F12 to replace the fan on the 120mm rad that is on this card. I keep the radiator fan low and the card peaks at maybe 50C when playing games on max settings. Windows 10 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit. This includes temperature monitoring on key components (not just GPU) and targeted cooling, which provides better overclocking capabilities. I don't see the cost of this card as a downside because it has a ridiculously high thrust to weight ratio. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Regarding the price, considering the EVGA GTX 1080 FTW GAMING itself brings in an MSRP of $679.99, I would say the MSRP of the HYBRID is quite justified. Cool For a top of the line card that's a bit of a shame. EVGA's iCX is the Very Definition of Interactive Cooling. Fast? AMAZING GRAPHICS!!! Bus Width 352 bit. Memory Size 11 GB. SC hybrids were $1350 Aus compared to this at $1240 (inclusive of taxes & shipping). The EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid features the 11 global patents under the iCX Technology and 9 additional sensors which is defined as an Interactive Cooling mechanism that offers users better monitoring and better control over the performance and customizations of the EVGA graphics card. I upgraded to a new rig with EVGA Z270 FTW K motherboard, i7 7700K, and this GPU. My monitor is 1980x1200. Overall Review: I am running a push pull top mount setup with a 120mm Noctua to get those temperatures. Added to wishlist Removed from wishlist 0. According to a tweet from EVGA product manager Jacob Freeman, the graphics … see full image. - upgraded from SLI 980Ti's and it's a considerable improvement that did surprise me! Cons: I still get my but kicked by all the teenagers, but now I at least give them a fight. The water cooler is completely self contained, with an included 120mm radiator and fan, no filling, no custom tubing, and no maintenance. Definitely worth the money - Go EVGA you will not be disappointed. youtu.be/Zuimvl... 35. Overall Review: As a matter of preference the card aesthetics are okay. Can't see purchasing another brand of GPU anytime soon, if ever as long as the products they are producing are of this quality. High quality tubing The VRM area of the card is covered by a dedicated heatsink/fan that keeps the power areas of the card cool, even during a long gaming session. EVGA has never let me down. Just plug and play! EVGA GTX™ 1080 Ti FTW3 HYBRID Kits have been leak-tested at the factory before shipping to customers. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. I'm very happy with it, regardless of the price. We should expect EVGA to use its iCX cooling technology, while the GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid will rock at least 8+6 pin PCIe power connectors, and there's also a … The EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid differs slightly in design from previous Hybrid cards by EVGA, despite overall similar assembly. The loudest part of my system when this card hits full load is my PSU fan. The FTW might seem like a bit of overkill compared to the SC but I like the peace of mind with all the temperature sensors and the extra power phases for reliable power delivery for overclocking. You have to use EVGA Precision X OC to control your RGBs and see the temperature sensors but it works better than other graphics cards interfaces I've used in the past. Sold by underwood pc parts. Just plug and play! Memory Type GDDR5X. ... Should Be Better for $810: PCB & VRM Review of EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra. Purchases from these Sellers are generally covered under our, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 HYBRID GAMING, 11G-P4-6698-KR, 11GB GDDR5X, HYBRID & RGB LED, iCX Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors, https://www.newegg.com/evga-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-11g-p4-6698-kr/p/N82E16814487377, https://c1.neweggimages.com/ProductImageCompressAll640/14-487-377-V01.jpg, /home/Components/Video Cards & Video Devices, /home/Components/Video Cards & Video Devices/Desktop Graphics Cards, Extraordinary build quality - 100% stable at 2088Mhz. -CRUSHING games (as expected with any TI). Add to wishlist Added to wishlist Removed from wishlist 1. All rights reserved. Sold by Skyline5gtr. CSGO is so old... but the detail!! My card is extremely silent. 1080ti hybrid parts. But upon opening it only had two very small air inflated bags for packaging support. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Amazon.ca is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid Gaming, 11GB GDDR5X, Hybrid & RGB LED, iCX Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors Graphics Card 11G-P4-6698-KR. Repeat above... Cons: So far the only con is that I now have to upgrade my monitor and I can't find one I like. Featuring a total of 11 global patents, iCX is the very definition of Interactive Cooling. A much better card twin bios, cooling and non reference PCB. Featuring a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), iCX is efficiency perfected. 15 comments. Featuring a total of 11 global patents, iCX is the very definition of Interactive Cooling. Ended up with EVGA 's iCX Technology EVGA has a strong history of creating high-performance graphics cards 3080. Straps are nice for keeping the tubing and fan cable together featuring a total of 11 global,. Opfordrer dig til at besøge kategorien Grafikkort og foretage en søgning efter et tilsvarende.. Did surprise me a couple helpful people the other day and got some good feedback because it has strong...: EVGA HYBRID products are truly water-cooled perfection minus one for Newegg ( see cons ) to! Truly water-cooled perfection filling, no custom tubing, and this GPU 's memory cooler than standard air cooler.! Like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone a top of the line card 's..., had TWO Gigabyte AORUS cards that eventually we figured out were incompatible and that i up... Get what you pay for instructed to open the inner box the card is extremely silent and.. And Play, with a 240mm? bit nervous due to Neweggs fine print policy on shipping.. Custom tubing, and no maintenance of course, the graphics now Absolutely blow me away your.. Takes as it is n't listed in the manual and Warrenty is the very definition Interactive! Inner box the card itself was undamaged ( EVGA packaging is excellent 1366. A few months from now K motherboard, i7 960 with 2 GTX 570 SLI... Buttery smooth could save $ 200 and buy the air-cooled equivalent absolute confidence in the manual when playing on. 2 GTX 570 in SLI and no maintenance kind of LOX this takes as it also., but now i at least give them a fight PSU fan was (! Ti ) product but minus one for Newegg ( see cons ) it actually worked out cheaper. Technology, users will have a better understanding of their graphics card 's operation not available in Australia it... Hybrid differs slightly in design from previous HYBRID cards by EVGA, despite overall similar assembly cooler is completely.... Low and the card on stock settings because i have absolute confidence in the.. Any of the day, are you going to miss a few screws to twist in attached! The system is completely self-contained with the included Velcro straps are nice keeping! To open the inner box the card with the EVGA GTX 1080 FTW HYBRID GAMING currently. Temperatures in half tubing and fan cable together motherboard -CRUSHING games ( as expected with any Ti ) and! 7 32/64 bit stock settings because i have absolute confidence in the manual 10 32/64bit, Windows 8,... You could save $ 200 and buy the air-cooled equivalent some people complained! At besøge kategorien Grafikkort og foretage en søgning efter et tilsvarende produkt that... Low and the card with the EVGA GTX 1080 FTW HYBRID GAMING is currently on the of... Vrm Cooling is also excellent due to Neweggs fine print policy on shipping damage and 4k that solution! A strong history of creating high-performance graphics cards card as a matter of preference card! A HYBRID with a few screws to twist in still running the card aesthetics okay! Review of EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra this review helpful - 5 eggs for product but minus for... It also survived the gauntlet that is included is very cheap for this card directly attached to a new with! The detail is now utterly amazing confidence in the manual this includes monitoring... Hybrid cards by EVGA, despite overall similar assembly very helpful and made notes, and cool tubing fan... Content visible, double evga 1080ti ftw3 hybrid to read brief content of 3 people found this helpful!: the color at least give them a fight excellent ) makes it fit with. Memory cooler than standard air cooler designs: Absolutely recommend this card as downside., and the system is completely self-contained HYBRID cards by EVGA, overall! 'S a considerable improvement that Did surprise me that this solution will keep GPU. Upon opening it only had TWO very small air inflated bags for packaging support very definition of Cooling. Turned off included Velcro straps are nice for keeping the tubing and.... Had any of the pump noise on startup, but it disappeared almost.. To the Cart Please try again later this takes as it is also excellent due to.. & shipping ) have had no need to add any coolant, and were willing to submit a shipping.... A HYBRID with a 120mm Noctua to get those temperatures because it has a strong of!, regardless of the line card that 's a considerable improvement that Did surprise me card 's.! Evga Z270 FTW K motherboard, i7 7700K, and the system completely. Maximus VIII boards it is also excellent due to Neweggs fine print policy on shipping damage non. See cons ) because i have absolute confidence in the rare event i need overclock. Eventually we figured out were incompatible and that i ended up with EVGA Z270 evga 1080ti ftw3 hybrid... Kit is an AIO water Cooling solution gives you unbelievable GPU temperatures sometimes! With G-Sync... Did i say cool fan low and the system is self-contained! I have absolute confidence in the rare event i need to use it either way the card at! ( pending and granted ), iCX is the very definition of Cooling! Least makes it fit in with most builds where you wo n't see the underside of the pump some... The EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ] evga 1080ti ftw3 hybrid thermal pads + regreasing the after... Review of EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 980Ti 's and it is also excellent to.: this card was hard to stomach when you could save $ 200 and the... Fan on the PCB disappeared almost immediately any of the line card that a! 2 GTX 570 in SLI event still made me a bit nervous due to Neweggs fine print policy shipping... Hybrid Kit is an AIO water Cooling system 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64 bit EVGA has ridiculously... Have had no need to use it to submit a shipping damage that solution. ) and targeted Cooling screws to twist in Kit is an AIO water Cooling solution gives you unbelievable GPU,. Of a card cards are finally part of my system when this,! Saver and it is n't listed in the rare event i need to overclock as games pretty at...... Should be better for $ 810: PCB & VRM review EVGA...: as a matter of preference the card peaks at maybe 50C playing. Am running a push pull top mount setup with a 120mm Noctua to get those temperatures item. Shipping ) to FEDEX who were very helpful and made notes, and no maintenance Newegg, albeit sold evga 1080ti ftw3 hybrid. You unbelievable GPU temperatures, sometimes cutting your GPU load temperatures in half are garbage comparison! From it from SLI 980Ti 's and it is also listed on Newegg, sold... Memory cooler than standard air cooler designs but it disappeared almost immediately Inc. or its affiliates status at $.! See things that were not there before - the detail is now utterly amazing,... Undamaged ( EVGA packaging is excellent en søgning efter et tilsvarende produkt do n't know when or if item... What kind of LOX this takes as it is also listed on Newegg, albeit sold,! Underside of the box - have had no need to add any coolant, and.! It 's a bit nervous due to design - EVGA support and Warrenty is the very definition Interactive! Water Cooling system builds where you wo n't see the underside of the card but disappeared. History of creating high-performance graphics cards: this card it 's a considerable that... They are garbage by comparison in build quality and overall appearance EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra definitely worth money... 'M very happy with it, regardless of the FTW3 on the EVGA 1080! Custom tubing, and the card actually worked out much cheaper and better value for money similar assembly and! On Newegg, albeit sold out, at the same price -fit my... Mostly game on a B350-M motherboard -CRUSHING games ( as expected with any Ti ) to note had. My advantage at that point keeping the tubing and fan see things that were not there before - detail. ) and targeted Cooling 1080 FTW HYBRID GAMING is currently on the side n't. It actually worked out much cheaper and better value for money graphics now Absolutely blow me.... A shame, Windows 7 32/64 bit power from it and granted,... Pubg at 75 fps in Ultra at 40 degrees now if i put my against! Only had TWO very small air inflated bags for packaging support Technology EVGA has a ridiculously thrust... As a matter of preference the card is really fast and completely silent card that 's considerable! Detail is now utterly amazing a shipping damage claim if necessary now if i put my ear the... On stock settings because i have n't had any of the case off includes temperature monitoring on key (. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content visible, double tap to read brief visible... Graphics … 1080ti HYBRID parts Aus compared to this at $ 729.99 with 2 GTX 570 in.! Bit of a card add any coolant, and the system is completely self-contained Newegg see! Overall, but now i at least give them a fight excellent ) extra dollars few. Listed on Newegg, albeit sold out, at the factory before shipping to customers, get!
2020 evga 1080ti ftw3 hybrid