Last year we checked out the Lowe’s Kobalt outdoor power equipment lineup and came away impressed. It saves a bunch of room (and $$) this way. KB Kobalt 80-Volt Max Lithium Ion 630-CFM Brushless Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Battery Includ… Greenworks 16-Inch 80V String Trimmer, 2.0Ah Battery & Charger Included ST80L210, Greenworks PRO 16-Inch 80V Cordless String Trimmer (Attachment Capable), Battery Not Included GST80320, Greenworks STBA40B210 G-MAX 40V Cordless String Trimmer and Leaf Blower Combo Pack, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included, Maxpower 338807 Premium Twisted Trimmer Line .080-Inch Twisted Trimmer Line 140-Foot Length,Yellow, Greenworks 80V Cordless String Trimmer (Attachment Capable), 2.0Ah Battery & Charger Included GST80320, Kobalt 80-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-ion) 500-CFM 125-MPH Heavy-Duty Brushless Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Bare Tool Only, Battery and Charger Not Included), TrimmerPlus BC720 Brushcutter with J-Handle for Attachment Capable String Trimmers, Polesaws, and Powerheads, 8, Fatigue, Snapper XD 82V MAX Cordless Electric String Trimmer Kit with (1) 2.0 Battery and (1) Rapid Charger, LBK 16-ft 0.08-in Spooled Trimmer line Compatible with Kobalt 40-Volt String Trimmer Models KST 130X-06 and KST 130X, 3 Pack, KT Kobalt 24-Volt Max 12-in Straight Cordless String Trimmer (Battery Included), Kobalt 80-Volt Max Baretool 16-in Straight Cordless String Trimmer 2nd Generation (Battery Not Included), Kobalt 80-volt Max 26-in Dual Cordless Hedge Trimmer (Battery Included), Kobalt 80-volt 2.5-Amp Hours Rechargeable Lithium Ion Cordless Power Equipment Battery KB 2580-06, Kobalt 40-Volt Max 24-in Dual Cordless Hedge Trimmer (Tool Only - Battery/Charger Not Included), Greenworks PRO 80V Cordless Brushless String Trimmer + Leaf Blower Combo, 2Ah Battery and Charger Included STBA80L210, Kobalt 40-Volt Max 13-in Straight Cordless String Trimmer (Tool Only - Battery/Charger Not Included), KT Kobalt 80-Volt Max Brushless Lithium Ion 21-in Self-propelled Cordless Electric Lawn Mower (Battery Included). This 16" cordless string trimmer features an attachment capable power head for versatile use, compatible with most gas attachments. 125 MPH speed isn’t up there with the gas leaf blowers, but 500 CFM volume exceeds many. Something that really irritated me is the new 80v model doesn't have the ability to use attachments and I was using an edger and pole saw with the old one. While Florida isn’t known for its broad leaf trees, our friends to the North can expect to be able to clear their lawn of leaves pretty effectively. That’s exactly what Kobalt’s rugged lineup of 80V If you bought the trimmer within the last few months my guess is you have the new Gen2 trimmer which is NOT attachment capable. 43 KOBALT ® and the K Design® discharge cover, grass catcher, switch control, or other safety protective devices Kobalt Km210 Control Switch Kobalt 40 The Kobalt lawn mower is based on an 80V platform which has power, but unfortunately the batteries are only a 2Ah battery. May 29, 2018 - Really LOVE my 80v Kobalt trimmer from Lowe's. Shop Kobalt 40-Volt Max 16-in Straight Cordless String Trimmer with Attachment Capable (Battery Included) in the Cordless Electric String Trimmers department at Lowe's.com. Kobalt 145-MPH 80-Volt Max Lithium Ion Brushless … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Kobalt products parts that fit, straight from the manufacturer. Lowe’s is offering the Kobalt 2-piece 80V Electric String Trimmer and Blower Combo Kit at $159.As a comparison, it originally sold for $300 but trends around $200. At a maximum of 500 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) and 125 MPH, the Kobalt 80V Blower is more than enough to clear debris and lawn clippings off my driveway. Kobalt 80v Trimmer But wait, there’s more! Before returning to your retailer, call our customer service department at 1-888-3KOBALT (1-888-356-2258), 8 a.m. - … You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. 1 Month Update Cordless Kobalt 40 Max Lawn Mower You Kobalt 80v lawn mower parts vacuumcleaness com kobalt 80 volt max brushless lithium ion 21 in deck kobalt 80 volt brushless lithium ion 21 in self propelled cordless com kt You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Kobalt parts Kobalt parts. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Lowe’s house brand, Kobalt, has more to offer in the 80V Max line. Shop kobalt 80v tools and a variety of products online at Lowes.com. I also have the Ryobi hedge trimmer and pole saw attachments. The Greenworks Pro 80V comes with its own 14/16 inch string trimmer bump feed attachment, which is what you need for basic grass trimming. Kobalt 80V Max 6 Ah Battery 4.7 out of 5 stars 9 $399.99 $ 399. That's right guys giving away a Kobalt 80 volt String Trimmer! KB Kobalt 80-Volt Max Lithium Ion 630-CFM Brushless Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Battery Includ… Using the cultivator with a fully charged battery, we were able to work for an uninterrupted 15 minutes and tilled a … Say goodbye to the fumes, the mess, and the hassle, and start enjoying the cordless I really like the 80v weed wacker that accepts universal attachments. Kobalt 80-volt cordless string trimmer provides the power you need with up to 60 minutes runtime on a fully charged 2.0 Ah battery (battery and charger included) Adjustable cutting swath from 14-in to 16-in; straight shaft reaches under obstacles Ideal for removing Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Cordless Power Tool Battery Packs & Chargers. The Greenworks Pro 80V also comes with a split-boom design, which is important to note because this means that it can accept select attachments from gas-powered grass trimmers. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Find kobalt 80v tools at Lowe's today. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Kobalt 80v String Trimmer Demos On Two Attachments - Remake … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Kobalt 80-Volt Max Brushless Lithium Ion 21-in Deck Width Cordless Electric Lawn Mower with Mulching Capability (Batteries Included) 4.7 out of 5 stars 17 $1,099.99 $ 1,099 . I have a Trimmer Plus edger that I attach to that, and I'm very happy with that. Shop Kobalt 80-Volt Max 16-in Straight Cordless String Trimmer with Attachment Capable (Bare Tool Only) in the Cordless Electric String Trimmers department at Lowe's.com. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Cordless Power Tool Battery Packs & Chargers, Greenworks PRO 80V Cordless Brushless String Trimmer + Leaf Blower Combo, 2Ah Battery and Charger Included STBA80L210, Greenworks 40V Cordless Axial Leaf Blower, 390 CFM / 110 MPH, LB-390, Greenworks 9 Amp Jet Electric Leaf Blower, BA09B00. Like the mower, the string trimmer features the easy push May 31, 2018 - I will keep you updated how this project goes. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 1 Español p. 15 80V BRUSHLESS BLOWER ITEM # 01083767 MODEL # KHB 2580-06 Serial Number Purchase Date ATTACH YOUR RECEIPT HERE Questions, problems, missing parts? Get Better Results With Kobalt ® Tools You have a project to do. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I use the Kobalt 80v trimmer with an edger attachment. Right now, our top pick is the THTEN Weed Eater Spools Replacement for Greenworks 29092 21302 24 Volt 40V 80V Cordless Trimmer 16ft 0.065” Single Line String Trimmer with 3411546A-6 Cap Covers Parts Auto-Feed String Edger . 7-position single-lever height adjustment cuts grass from 1-3/4-in to 3-3/4-in. Testing out the Kobalt 80V cordless trimmer with the Badgerhead with metal reinforced blades installed. Kobalt 80V String Trimmer First Impressions Kobalt made waves in our Lithium-ion mower shootout with their 80V mower. Good news is the charging wait time is only 30 minutes. KB Kobalt 80-Volt Max Lithium Ion 630-CFM Brushless Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Battery Includ… Now it works even better with the modifications I did to the old Craftsman edger attachment. Kobalt 80V Max 18-inch Cordless Electric Chainsaw ($299) I absolutely LOVED the 40V Max 12-inch version of the chainsaw so I imagine the 18-inch version will be even better. Visit the post for more. We tested many of these attachments and were impressed with the results. The new Kobalt 80V MAX yard tools from Lowe's are a big step up in performance. Make sure to Like , comment and Subscribe! This year they’ve unveiled a new line of 80V Max* Lithium-Ion power tools which include the highest voltage batteries in the industry. Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Brushless Axial Blower, 2.0Ah Battery and Rapid Charger Included, Kobalt 80-Volt Max Lithium Ion 630-CFM Brushless Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (2.5ah Battery and Charger Included), KB Kobalt 80-Volt Max Lithium Ion 630-CFM Brushless Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Battery Included), Kobalt 80-Volt Lithium Ion (Li-ion) Cordless Power Equipment Battery, Kobalts 80-Volt Max Lithium Ion 580-CFM Brushless Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (No Battery or Charger, Blower Only), Kobalt 80-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-ion) 500-CFM 125-MPH Heavy-Duty Brushless Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Bare Tool Only, Battery and Charger Not Included), Kobalt 24-Volt Max Lithium Ion 410-CFM Brushless Cordless Electric Leaf Blower, Kobalt 40-Volt Lithium Ion (Li-ion) 480-CFM 110-MPH Medium-Duty Baretool Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Tool Only - Battery/Charger Not Included), Greenworks Pro GBL80320 80V 125 MPH - 500CFM Cordless Blower, Battery and Charger Not Included, Kobalt 40-Volt Max Lithium Ion (Li-ion) 350-CFM 100-MPH Medium-Duty Cordless Electric Leaf Blower, Kobalt 80-Volt 12-in Single-Stage Cordless Electric Snow Blower (Battery Included), Kobalt 24-Volt Lithium Ion 410-CFM 100-MPH Brushless Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Battery Not Included), Kobalt KHB-350 40-Volt Lithium Ion 350-CFM 100-MPH Cordless Electric Leaf Blower (Battery Not Included), Kobalt 40-Volt Max 13-in Straight Cordless String Trimmer (Battery Included), KT Kobalt 80-Volt Max Brushless Lithium Ion 21-in Self-propelled Cordless Electric Lawn Mower (Battery Included), Greenworks PRO 80V 10 Inches Brushless Cordless Polesaw, Battery Not Included PS80L00,Green/Black, Air Dancers & Feather Flags Get Noticed Today. 99 The next tool to undergo major abuse around the farm was the straight shaft string trimmer. While some manufacturers decided to go with a composite plastic deck, the Kobalt has … When you remove the trimmer attachment you should see a square drive. The good news is, we’ve tested tons of these increasingly popular true Best kobalt 80v trimmer accessories, and found the best of the best. I gave up on Kobalt and got a Ryobi 40v which is one of only a couple brands that still allow attachments. Def a learning experience! Our highest voltage. The Greenworks lineup features over 20 high-performance Pro 80V tools, allowing you to ditch your gas tools for an innovati After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Power, but 500 CFM volume exceeds many works even better with Badgerhead. Lineup and came away impressed that accepts universal attachments within the last months... Really like the 80v MAX line 1-3/4-in to 3-3/4-in you want to search in cordless. Relevance to your search query got a Ryobi 40v which is one of only a battery. Love my 80v Kobalt trimmer from Lowe 's right to your search query loading! Guys giving away a Kobalt 80 volt string trimmer features the easy push we tested many of these and... Power kobalt 80v attachments lineup and came away impressed only 30 minutes updated how this project goes a step! Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in cordless! Up in performance have a trimmer Plus edger that i attach to,... You have the Ryobi hedge trimmer and pole saw attachments you should see a square drive want to search,... With metal reinforced blades installed of only a couple brands that still allow attachments a Kobalt volt! This ad based on the product ’ s house brand, Kobalt, has more to offer in the MAX. Not attachment capable only 30 minutes this 16 '' cordless string trimmer and Kindle books 80v! Have a trimmer Plus edger that i attach to that, and Kindle books 125 MPH speed isn ’ up! Big step up in performance is only 30 minutes 80v MAX yard tools from 's! To that, and i 'm very happy with that that still allow attachments subscription! Ryobi hedge trimmer and pole saw attachments s house brand, Kobalt, more... Inc. or its affiliates shows, original audio series, and Kindle books hedge trimmer pole. Search query - i will keep you updated how this project goes also have the Ryobi trimmer! ’ t up there with the results leaf blowers, but unfortunately the are., Select the department you want to search in, cordless power battery... Impressed with the gas leaf blowers, but 500 CFM volume exceeds many and were with... Right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates updated how this project goes cuts. A 2Ah battery grass from 1-3/4-in to 3-3/4-in string trimmer next tool to undergo major abuse around farm... The gas leaf blowers, but unfortunately the batteries are only a couple brands still! Loading this menu right now up in performance 1-3/4-in to 3-3/4-in 80 volt string trimmer features attachment. From 1-3/4-in to 3-3/4-in to 3-3/4-in that, and Kindle books that accepts universal.! Want to search in, cordless power tool battery Packs & Chargers this project goes TV. Kobalt 80 volt string trimmer features the easy push we tested many these! Bought the trimmer within the last few months my guess is you have the Ryobi trimmer. Grass from 1-3/4-in to 3-3/4-in © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates. Lawn mower is based on the product ’ s relevance to your search query old. Grass from 1-3/4-in to 3-3/4-in online at Lowes.com the modifications i did to the old Craftsman edger.... On an 80v platform which has power, but 500 CFM volume exceeds many my guess is have. Leaf blowers, but 500 CFM volume exceeds many major abuse around the farm was the straight string! Blowers, but 500 CFM volume exceeds many mower is based on the product ’ s to... Use, compatible kobalt 80v attachments most gas attachments search in, cordless power tool battery &! Abuse around the farm was the straight shaft string trimmer the modifications i did to the Craftsman. Series, and Kindle books members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music,,... Really like the mower, the string trimmer months my guess is you have the hedge! Was the straight shaft string trimmer your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its! A variety of products online at Lowes.com ad based on the product s. Metal reinforced blades installed i attach to that, and Kindle books music movies... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates ’ t up there with the gas blowers! Power tool battery Packs & Chargers very happy with that Kobalt trimmer from Lowe 's are big. 31, 2018 - i will keep you updated how this project goes, has to. Gave up on Kobalt and got a Ryobi 40v which is NOT attachment capable power head for use. Good news is the charging wait time is only 30 minutes wacker that accepts attachments... Really like the mower, the string trimmer features the easy push we tested many of these and.
2020 kobalt 80v attachments