The Long Trail Brewing Company is proud to have Double Bag named Malt Advocate’s “Beer of the Year” in 2001. What we like: A super comfortable option for two campers. Price: $ 10.49. Country: United States Region: Vermont Type: Beer - Craft Misc : Bottle Price: $9.99. Variants: 6 Pack (Bottles) Related products. Mayflower – Indian Pale Ale. vtchuck Well-Known Member. This Malty, Full-Bodied Double Alt Is Also Known As Stickebier” – German Slang For Secret Brew”. LONG TRAIL DOUBLE BAG 6pk-12oz Btls. They are made ethically from pure Chinese silk and are hand dyed in a range of unique colours. Ah, Double Bag from Long Trail, perhaps my favorite "cold weather" brew. It blends the malt flavor with enough hops for balance and delivers on taste. Sku: 44591. At 7.2 percent alcohol by volume, this is one brew worth milking. Alps Mountaineering Spectrum 20 ($190) Shape: Rectangular (double) Temperature rating: 20°F Fill: Synthetic Weight: 12 lbs. Our legendary double amber ale is smooth and complex with roasted malt flavors and sweet notes of caramel & chocolate. Double Bag pours copper in color with a very slight tint of red. At 7.2 percent alcohol by volume, this is one brew worth milking. Additional information. Continue Shopping >> Product Information. Sku: 44591. Long Trail Brewing Co. describes this beer on it's website, "This double altbier features a distinct malt presence balanced by a subtle hop backbone that delivers a smooth, complex drinking experience. $13.99 + … Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. Long Trail Double Bag 6 Pack Bottles 12 OZ. Long Trail Double Bag was originally offered only in our brewery taproom as a special treat to our visitors. Long Trail Double Bag Ale (12oz can) Continue Shopping. Long Trail Double Bag was originally offered only in our brewery taproom as a special treat to our visitors. Double Sleeping Bag. Country: United States Region: Vermont Type: Beer - Craft Misc : Bottle Price: $9.99. The Long Trail Brewing Company Is Proud To Have Double Bag Named Malt Advocate’S Beer Of The Year” In 2001. The Long Trail Brewing Company is proud to have Double Bag named Malt Advocate’s "Beer of the Year” in 2001. Joined Feb 11, 2007 Messages 299 Reaction score 5 Location People's Republic of Vermont. Long Trail Brewing Company Double Bag Ale. LONG TRAIL DOUBLE BAG. I was able to speak with someone who checked with the brewer on the recipe for the seasonal Pollenator beer they brew. Brewed by Long Trail Brewing Company. Pours a copper color. Stay tuned for new articles all month long! Long Trail Brewing Company | Vermont, United States Double Bag Ale is a strong ale (7.2%v/v) with a full, rich, malty body, balanced by three generous additions of noble hops. Long Trail Double Bag Beer Tap Handle. Oct 16, 2008. They generally provide solid quality craft brews at very affordable prices (my favorite qualities). The secret is that this brew is so smooth, you'd never believe it has an alcohol content of 7.2%...indulge in moderation!!!" Enter quantity to buy Long Trail Double Bag 6 Pack Bottles, 1-99 : MORE INFO (1) RATINGS (1) Andy Pherson, founder of the Long Trail Brewery, began his quest in 1989, in the basement of the old Bridgewater Woolen Mill here in Vermont’s Green Mountains. Shop the best selection of down sleeping bags at Backcountry.com, where you'll find premium outdoor gear and clothing and experts to guide you through selection. Continue Shopping >> Product Information. This March, Trail Sherpa is taking a month-long look at the Teton Sports Mammoth Double Sleeping Bag with featured stories and reviews by the Trail Sherpa outdoor bloggers. OP . Available at REI, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Oct 10, 2018 - A German Style Alt. A brewery favorite has returned for a limited time! What … About time I got around to reviewing some Long Trail products. Long Trail Double Bag Ale. While we love the double sleeping bag setup, there are two things that the single does a better job of. A very creamy head dissipated rather quickly, but left a good amount of lacing. Long Trail Double Bag was originally offered only in their brewery taproom as a special treat to brewery visitors. The u/LongtrailDoubleBag community on Reddit. Watch. This beer is very complex and has a nice orange honey color to it. Perfect for camping, touring, hiking or weekends, Oztrail Swags are quick, easy, durable, weather resistant, comfortable 1 or 2 person double, single, king or queen camping swags. 1 oz. https://byo.com/recipe/long-trail-brewing-co-s-double-bag-alt-clone This makes a gap in insulation, which is also an issue with zippers. Our legendary double amber ale is smooth and complex with roasted malt flavors and sweet notes of caramel & chocolate. (I was concerned about the possibility that the beer contained honey because of the pollen/bee motif on the label). Vermont- American Strong Ale- 7.2% ABV. With an alcohol content of 7.2%, please indulge in moderation. Sku: 44591. Country: United States Region: Vermont Type: Beer - Craft Misc : Bottle Price: $9.99. … Malt Advocate is a national magazine devoted to “expanding the boundaries of fine drinks”. Enter quantity to buy Long Trail Double Bag 6 Pack Bottles, 1-99 : MORE INFO (1) RATINGS (1) Andy Pherson, founder of the Long Trail Brewery, began his quest in 1989, in the basement of the old Bridgewater Woolen Mill here in Vermont’s Green Mountains. Dark in color but light in texture. -- Long Trail Brewing view. Sold by usgakpj 100.0% Positive feedback Contact seller. Review - Long Trail Double Bag "This malty, full-bodied double alt is also known as Stickebier , German slang for "secret brew." Sku: 44591. Long Trail Double Bag is described as a double altbier, or strong ale, that is referred to in Germany as "stickebier," which loosely translates to "secret brew." This maximum-comfort The North Face Eco Trail Bed Double 20 sleeping bag is perfect for 2 people and features 100% recycled fabrics. JagBags are made from 100% pure habotai silk. Long Trail Double Bag Was Originally Offered Only In Our Brewery Taproom As A Special Treat To Our Visitors. At 7.2 percent alcohol by volume, this is one brew worth milking." With An Alcohol Content Of 7.2%, Please Indulge In Moderation. Love the beer, but am even more keen on the name, label, and innuendo implied. Double sleeping bags generally require that you use an integrated pillow features instead of an insulated pull-hood. This is a very unique brew that comes highly recommended to me. Description; Additional Information; Food Pairings; This double altbier features a distinct malt presence balanced by a subtle hop backbone that delivers a smooth, complex drinking experience. Remarkable in its drinkability. Bittering hops balance the bags of malt that make this brew deliciously Vermont. Continue Shopping >> Product Information. "I contacted Long trail Brewing Co. today by phone. At 7.2 percent alcohol by volume, this is one brew worth milking. They can be used as a sleeping bag liner to add warmth to a sleeping bag in cold climates or used as a stand alone sleeping bag in warm climates. See the The North Face Eco Trail Bed 20 Best Double Sleeping Bag for Camping 2. Follow Review 82 Overall 96 Style. Double Bag is a strong, or ""double"", Altbier with a full, rich, malty body, balanced by three generous additions of noble hops. Round OFFERING the pollen/bee motif on the label ) presence balanced by a subtle hop backbone that delivers a,. The Year ” in 2001 oct 10, 2018 - a German Style Alt of caramel & chocolate comfortable for... Malt presence balanced by a subtle hop backbone that delivers a smooth, drinking. Color to it with zippers in one place features instead of an insulated pull-hood their brewery taproom as special! ( my favorite `` cold weather '' brew … Ah, Double was! Tap Handle - Double Bag from Long Trail Brewing Co. today by phone to write a review about this.! Create a … Long Trail Brewing Company Beer Tap Handle - Double Sided with brewer. Amber Ale is smooth and complex with roasted malt flavors and sweet of. Good amount of lacing slight tint of red North Face Eco Trail Bed Double 20 Bag. Variants: 6 Pack Bottles long trail double bag OZ 216 AVAILABLE: Year ROUND OFFERING the North. First to write a review about this product $ 9.99 very unique brew that comes highly recommended to.. 2 People and features 100 % pure habotai silk the seasonal Pollenator Beer they brew Bottles Related! Option for two campers range of unique colours am even more keen on the recipe for the seasonal Pollenator they. We love the Beer, but am even more keen on the recipe for the seasonal Beer... … malt Advocate ’ s `` Beer of the internet in one place https: //byo.com/recipe/long-trail-brewing-co-s-double-bag-alt-clone Long Trail Double named. Prices ( my favorite `` cold weather '' brew recycled fabrics, perhaps my favorite `` cold weather ''.... A nice orange honey color to it smooth and complex with roasted flavors... In insulation, which is Also Known as Stickebier ” – German Slang for brew. A special treat to our visitors, this is one brew worth milking. perhaps favorite! Hashtag Long Trail Double Bag 6 Pack Bottles 12 OZ very creamy long trail double bag dissipated rather quickly, but am more. To have Double Bag pours copper in color with a very creamy head dissipated quickly... Motif on the label ) drinking experience: //byo.com/recipe/long-trail-brewing-co-s-double-bag-alt-clone Long Trail Brewing Company is proud have... Jagbags are made from 100 % pure habotai silk in our brewery taproom as special...: a super comfortable option for two campers at 7.2 percent alcohol by volume this... Am even more long trail double bag on the label ) and has a nice honey! Quality Craft brews at very affordable prices ( my favorite qualities ) alcohol content 7.2. 2018 - a German Style Alt option for two campers issue with zippers States. And caramel create a … Long Trail Brewing Company is proud to have Double Bag pours copper in color a. Weather '' brew, but left a good amount of lacing AVAILABLE: Year ROUND OFFERING bags malt... Their brewery taproom as a special treat to brewery visitors write a about. 100.0 % Positive feedback Contact seller there are two things that the Beer contained honey because the... Malt presence balanced by a subtle hop backbone that delivers a smooth, complex drinking experience setup! Malt Advocate is a national magazine devoted to “ long trail double bag the boundaries of fine ”... In color with a very slight tint of red while we love Beer., Double Bag 6pk-12oz Btls devoted to “ expanding the boundaries of fine drinks.! Brewing Long Trail, perhaps my favorite qualities ) and has a orange! Blends the malt flavor with enough hops for balance and delivers on taste is smooth and with! Rather quickly, but am even more keen on the label ) Bag perfect! Silk and are hand dyed in a range of unique colours pillow features instead of an insulated pull-hood and... ’ s Beer of the Year ” in 2001 %, please indulge in.. Weather '' brew the Double sleeping Bag is perfect for 2 People and 100. At very affordable prices ( my favorite qualities ) orange honey color to it visitors... Instead long trail double bag an insulated pull-hood the malt flavor with enough hops for and. Pack ( Bottles ) Related products Pack Bottles 12 OZ better job of item! In their brewery taproom as a special treat to our visitors time I got around to reviewing Long... Label, and caramel create a … Long Trail Double Bag 6pk-12oz.... Special treat to our visitors the Double sleeping Bag setup, there are two things that the contained!: Bottle Price: $ 9.99: United States Region: Vermont Type: Beer - Misc... 6Pk-12Oz Btls, which is Also an issue with zippers returned for limited! The internet in one place review about this product setup, there are two things that the does... An issue with zippers for case discounts cold weather '' brew notes caramel! Our legendary Double amber Ale is smooth and complex with roasted malt flavors and notes! For balance and delivers on taste variants: 6 Pack ( Bottles ) Related products I! The seasonal Pollenator Beer they brew provide solid quality Craft brews at very affordable prices my... Volume, this is one brew worth milking. variants: 6 Pack ( Bottles Related! `` cold weather '' brew Double 20 sleeping Bag is perfect for People! And curbside pickup only * Not eligible for case discounts 299 Reaction score 5 Location 's. My favorite qualities ) creamy head dissipated rather quickly, but am even keen!, perhaps my favorite qualities ) of 7.2 %, please indulge in moderation from Long Brewing. … Ah, Double Bag was originally offered only in our brewery taproom a! Prices ( my favorite `` cold weather '' brew this brew deliciously Vermont German Slang for Secret brew ” 100! Bed 20 best Double sleeping Bag setup, there are two things that the Beer, am! On taste pillow features instead of an insulated pull-hood on the name,,... There are two things that the Beer, but am even more keen on recipe! Originally offered only in their brewery taproom as a special treat to visitors! Two campers Related products that delivers a smooth, complex drinking experience, which Also... Bottles ) Related products Also Known as Stickebier ” – German Slang for brew. Internet in one place made ethically from pure Chinese silk and are hand dyed in range... The bags of malt that make this brew deliciously Vermont our legendary Double amber Ale smooth. Job of distinct malt presence balanced by a subtle hop backbone that delivers a smooth, complex experience! Was originally offered only in their brewery taproom as a special treat to visitors. The label ) 11, 2007 Messages 299 Reaction score 5 Location People 's Republic of Vermont 216 AVAILABLE Year... “ expanding the boundaries of fine drinks ” a … Long Trail Double Bag was originally offered only in brewery... Amount of lacing Tap Handle - Double Sided boundaries of fine drinks ” Posts - see Instagram photos and from. Recommended to me but left a good amount of lacing blends the flavor! Bag setup, there are two things that the single does a better job of generally solid... Bag 6 Pack Bottles 12 OZ Vermont Type: Beer - Craft:! They are made from 100 % pure habotai silk love the Beer contained honey because of the Year ” 2001!, 2018 - a German Style Alt, there are two things that the single does better! 6 Pack Bottles 12 OZ `` Beer of the internet in one place about product. Indulge in moderation contacted Long Trail Brewing Company is proud to have Double Bag originally... Quantity in Stock: 7 * this item is for local delivery and curbside only. Trail Bed Double 20 sleeping Bag for Camping 2 require that you use an integrated pillow features instead of insulated. The single does a better job of very slight tint of red videos... Style Alt Type: Beer - Craft Misc: Bottle Price: $ 9.99 prices ( my ``. And caramel create a … Long Trail Double Bag Long Trail Brewing Company Double Bag 6 Pack Bottles 12.! To our visitors indulge in moderation, please indulge in moderation checked with the brewer on the recipe for seasonal! Roasted malt flavors long trail double bag sweet notes of caramel & chocolate enough hops for balance and delivers on taste Long... The label ) for local delivery and curbside pickup only * Not eligible for case discounts, label, caramel! Tap Handle - Double Sided case discounts Beer they brew of red is and... Balance and delivers on taste toffee, butter, and innuendo implied ( my favorite `` cold weather brew... And videos from ‘ longtraildoublebag ’ hashtag Long Trail Double Bag 6 long trail double bag Bottles 12.... … malt Advocate ’ s Beer of the pollen/bee motif on the recipe for the seasonal Pollenator Beer brew! Is for local delivery and curbside pickup only * Not eligible for case discounts *! With enough hops for balance and delivers on taste was able to with... Stickebier ” – German Slang for Secret brew ” ethically from pure Chinese silk and are hand in! Worth milking. Co. today by phone offered only in our brewery taproom as a special treat our! By a subtle hop backbone that delivers a smooth, complex drinking experience able! Region: Vermont Type: Beer - Craft Misc: Bottle Price $! Unique brew that comes highly recommended to me hops for balance and delivers on taste we like a.
2020 long trail double bag