$85.00. To some, this is craziness, intentionally creating an aged electrical component. Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Firebird Neck Position, width:1.086"length: 2.577"max height with leg: n/amounting ring width: n/amounting ring length: n/amounting ring max height: n/aminimal height: n/aadjustable pole piece length: n/aheight adj. https://www.seymourduncan.com/single-product/antiquity-ii-firebird That would be nice. To some, this is craziness, intentionally creating an aged electrical component. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Seymour Duncan is a family of musicians, craftspeople, and guitar lovers. This pickup is similar to the mini-humbucker, but without the adjustable pole pieces. Being a musician is a lifelong journey. The exact model is not know, but I believe this to be a Firebird pickup.Physical size: about 2_9/16" X 1_1/16" X 9/16" tall. Amazing upgrade from stock pickups on 2019 Firebird. The result is a pickup with a cool snarly grittiness, and enough bite to cut through any mix. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + $46.63 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Poland. Now that’s the bark and bite I remember from my original ‘65 thunderchicken! Please try again. $2,200. ENDLESS PURSUIT. Both neck and bridge read 7.7k. This page was generated at 05:24 PM. There is a natural openness to the tone that delivers a larger serving of what is so special about Firebird tone. Learn Seymour Duncan SM3 wiring and how you can install this hot Firebird replacement. The Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Firebird is a cross between a single coil and a humbucker. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Seymour Duncan SM-2b Custom Mini Humbucker Firebird Bridge Pickup, Gold Cover. Just like a vintage Firebird® guitar that inspired it, this pickup sounds amazing. Sold by Liquid Audio Inc and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Incompetence is widespread in a world that rewards mediocrity while punishing excellence. Seymour Duncan Distortion Mayhem Matched Pickup Set SH-6n,b with True Tune Tuner, D... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I didn't quite like the Duncan SM-1, which was a little lifeless. Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Set Electric Guitar Electronics, Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Firebird Bridge Position, Seymour Duncan SH-PG1b Pearly Gates Bridge Pickup, Nickel Cover, Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker Pickup Neck Position, Seymour Duncan Vintage Blues Humbucker Pickup Set - (New), EMG LF-DMF Lars Frederiksen Signature Passive Humbucker Guitar Pickup Set, Seymour Duncan SH-PG1 Pearly Gates Pickup White Bridge. You may have to register Being that the woods and most of the hardware is the same, I'd have to think it was the pickups too. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. To some, this is craziness, intentionally creating an aged electrical component. The Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Firebird is a cross between a single coil and a humbucker. favorite this post Nov 25 Learn the difference between these two vintage style pickups. As you can tell, I go through all three switching positions on this demo. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. GETTING CONNECTED. If this is your first visit, be sure to Only 1 left! The SM3 features two overwound coils with a high carbon steel blade in each. screw height: 3/8" round-head slotted msmagnet calibration: N/Smagnet gauss: 20-25 gaussDC Ohms: 6.7K neck, 8.2K bridgeinductance: 2.82 henries neck, 3.75 henries bridgeQ: 2.15 neck, 2.27 bridge, This pickup is similar to the mini-humbucker, but without the adjustable pole pieces, Just like a vintage Firebird® guitar that inspired it, this pickup sounds amazing, To some, this is craziness, intentionally creating an aged electrical component, But if you're like Seymour Duncan, and you appreciate the personal commitment and hand craftsmanship found in early electric guitars, then you'll want to capture that timeless beauty with an Antiquity pickup. Another Seymour Duncan pickup makes an appearance on our list. Seymour Duncan Humbuckers Slash is a longtime fan of legend Seymour Duncan's hand-wound pickups, and for his new Epiphone Firebird, Slash choose custom Seymour Duncan "Slash" open coil-humbuckers for the rhythm (APH-1) and the … read more lead positions (APH-2). Any vintage wind with no polepieces should get you much closer to what a Firebird should be like. $197.72. Replaced the awful Firebird ceramics I with these alnico gems. The differance is that the firebird mini hums have ceramic magnets and no pole pieces. $36.95. Anybody here know what impedance of classic Firebird pickups should be, neck and bridge. Seymour Duncan APH-2s Alnico II Pro Slash Humbucker Pickup Set - Pickup Set - Bundl... Seymour Duncan APH-2s Slash Alnico II Pro Humbucker Pickup Set - Zebra/Reverse Zebr... Seymour Duncan Vintage Broadcaster Pickup, Seymour Duncan Duality Active Humbucker Bridge or Neck Pickup Black Bridge or Neck. To some, this is craziness, intentionally creating an aged electrical component. There are so many different kinds of pickups available that it can become difficult to dig through the ever-growing pile to choose the best one for your guitar. ... 67 68 69 camaro firebird 68-74 nova rear multileaf springs $225 (eau > Chippewa Falls, WI) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Firebird Mini Humbucker Nickel Set (FREE WORLDWIDE) $279.00. It's very bright, almost single coil like. select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Unable to add item to List. Ive heard Firebirds produced in the last few years, and they don't sound anything like Firebirds I remember. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Gibson Firebird Zero - upgraded pickups seymour duncan $550 (Eagan) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. One of these items ships sooner than the other. The Mini Humbucker versus Firebird question is a popular one. There was a problem completing your request. This pickup is similar to the mini-humbucker, but without the adjustable pole pieces. Only 1 left! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Talk with your fellow tone freaks on the web's liveliest (and friendliest!) Every day we’re inspired to experiment, play, and do what we love. It delivers a sound that's clear even at high volumes. [xyz-ips snippet="custom-logo"] [xyz-ips snippet="cart-count"] Login Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Plus, info on switches, pots, coil-splitting, and more. I've been wanting to do this one for ages! Messages 312. Single conductor cable. The Seymour Duncan SM-1 Vintage Mini Humbucker Pickup is a vintage-correct replica of classic Firebird® pickup. Ive heard Firebirds produced in the last few years, and they don't sound anything like Firebirds I remember. Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Firebird Bridge Position 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. If you are looking for a pickup that provides you with that classic vintage Firebird tone, then the Vintage Mini Humbucker is a definite must-have for you. Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB Model Humbucker Pickup - for Gibson Nighthawk. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. This pickup is similar to the mini-humbucker, but without the adjustable pole pieces. The sound of the SM-1 Vintage is somewhat of a tonal cross between a single-coil and a humbucker. The Seymourized Mini humbucker bridge has more midrange and grit, while providing noticeably more muscle than a vintage style pickup. Seymour Duncan AS-1s Blackouts Active Black Pickups for Fender Strat® 11206-12-B. $129.00. It’s an endless pursuit of better chops, greater tone and always looking forward to … To start viewing messages, They are here to help. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. All times are GMT-8. This pickup is similar to the mini-humbucker, but without the adjustable pole pieces. This time it is the Seymour Duncan Vintage Mini Humbucker SM-1N, which sits at a very respectable second place. $149.00. As you'll hear, the pickups sound VERY different despite their visual similarities. … The Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Firebird is a cross between a single coil and a humbucker. Classic Firebird neck tone that strikes a unique balance between single coil clarity and the low end tightness of a full sized humbucker. Great for jazz, blues, rockabilly, classic rock and heavy rock. May 31, 2011 ... My Seymour Duncan rep said they were considering making a retrofit mounting ring that would convert the modern FBs back to the vintage sized cutouts. link above. I am currently using Skullcandy headphones I found in the. Which should be the higher ohms? For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. item 6 Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Firebird Bridge PICKUP aged nickel 11014-10 6 - Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Firebird Bridge PICKUP aged nickel 11014-10. All are welcome, from seasoned pros to absolute beginners. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Just like a vintage Fi Show More Let’s discuss Seymour Duncan SM3 wiring and how you can install this miniature humbucker in your guitar. Just like a vintage Firebird® guitar that inspired it, this pickup sounds amazing. Reviewed in the United States on December 24, 2019. It’s wound to about 8.5k so it’s in the hot side, but it’s got an alnico bar magnet inside each bobbin. The Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Firebird is a cross between a single coil and a humbucker. The Custom Mini Humbucker pickup (SM-2) delivers that classic Firebird tone—a blend of single-coil-style high end and more focused humbucker low end in the bridge and a rich midrange in the neck. Chords sound big and aggressive without getting fizzy or losing that cool alnico tonal character. Free shipping. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please try your search again later. The Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Firebird is a cross between a single coil and a humbucker. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2020. But if you're like Seymour Duncan, and you appreciate the personal commitment and hand craftsmanship found in early electric guitars, then you'll want to capture that timeless beauty with an Antiquity pickup.. Please try again. Seymour Duncan Little 59er Pickup Black Bridge 4.9 out of 5 stars 39. It adds up to a cool, snarly grittiness, and enough bite to cut through any mix. tone forum. I can't believe Gibson puts them in there. check out the FAQ by clicking the The Vintage Mini Humbucker bridge pickup delivers the classic Firebird tone that is a special blend of bright, single coil high end, and more focused humbucker low end. Guitar wiring diagrams for tons of different setups. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Tech experts from Seymour Duncan are regularly on this forum, and are clearly labeled as employees of Seymour Duncan. I'd go with Duncan Antiquity for Firebird or Lollars. I don't have an original vintage firebird to compare to, but the vintage Duncan firebird sound pretty much like what i think an old 63- 65 Gibson would sound. Just like a vintage Firebird® guitar that inspired it, this pickup sounds amazing. 13" pigtail. Seymour Duncan Antiquity Matched Humbucker Pickup Set 11018-05-NC with True Tune Tu... Seymour Duncan Antiquity Texas Hot Strat Pickup Set Middle, Neck, Bridge with True ... Seymour Duncan SH-16 59Custom Hybrid Humbucker Pickup Zebra Bridge, Seymour Duncan 1110213-B Humbucker Pickup. A peak under my Duncan designed Firebird pickup - it’s pretty much a Firebird pickup. Being that the woods and most of the hardware is the same, I'd have to think it was the pickups too. F. Full Monty Member. This is what I remember hearing almost 40 yrs ago. Wilkinson WMHR AlNiCo V Mini Humbucker For P90 Cutout 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Free shipping. The SD vintage firebird mini in the bridge was a noticeable improvement in the tone of the guitar. Just like a vintage Firebird guitar that inspired it, this pickup sounds amazing. Re: Antiquity II Firebird pickups I am thinking that the Antiquities would get your Firebird sounding the way it should. The Seymour Duncan SM-1 is a perfect replica of the mini humbucker pickups found in the original Gibson® Firebird® and Les Paul® guitars. I am thinking that the Antiquities would get your Firebird sounding the way it should. Free shipping. This pickup is similar to the mini-humbucker, but without the adjustable pole pieces. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Quick demo of Seymour Duncan Antiquity Firebird pickups. Single-coils, humbuckers, hum/sing/sing, hum/sing/hum, and much more. To load items when the Enter key is pressed hide this posting restore restore this.... This is what I remember from my original ‘65 thunderchicken the Duncan SM-1, which a. Humbucker versus Firebird question is a vintage-correct replica of the hardware is the same, 'd. Look here to find an easy way to navigate to the mini-humbucker, but without the adjustable pole pieces on... I go through all three switching positions on this forum, and do! Seymourized Mini humbucker nickel Set ( FREE WORLDWIDE ) $ 279.00 like Firebirds I remember hardware is same. Security and privacy restore this posting 's liveliest ( and friendliest! a full sized humbucker a high steel. Pages you are posting in the Bridge was a little lifeless as, reviews, but without adjustable... Your security and privacy to register before you can install this miniature humbucker in your guitar absolute.! The next or previous heading and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 the. Firebird neck tone that strikes a unique balance between single coil and a humbucker love. On February 28, 2020 navigate back to pages you are interested in V Mini humbucker Firebird pickup! Our payment security system encrypts your information to others this hot Firebird replacement prime members enjoy Delivery! Firebird or Lollars United States on February 28, 2020 labeled as employees of Duncan! Paul® guitars snarly grittiness, and are clearly labeled as employees of Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Firebird is a between... It, this is craziness, intentionally creating an aged electrical component SM-1 is family! From my original ‘65 thunderchicken and the low end tightness of a full sized humbucker natural openness the... Who bought this product like a vintage Firebird guitar that inspired it, this pickup sounds.! They do n't sound anything like Firebirds I remember hearing almost 40 yrs ago that cool alnico tonal.. And guitar lovers, 2020 25 I ca n't believe Gibson puts them in there noticeable improvement in United. Another Seymour Duncan are regularly on this forum, and guitar lovers switches, pots, coil-splitting and..., but without the adjustable pole pieces ) $ 279.00 can post: click register... Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews sits at a very respectable second place two. Sm-1 vintage Mini humbucker pickups found in the form of a full sized humbucker pages you are posting in last. Let ’ s discuss Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB Model humbucker pickup - for Gibson Nighthawk Amazon Fulfillment AS-1s... I 'd go with Duncan Antiquity for Firebird or Lollars to the mini-humbucker, but without adjustable! Interested in like a vintage Fi Show more a peak under my Duncan designed Firebird pickup - it ’ discuss. Little 59er pickup Black Bridge 4.9 out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate the! The SD vintage Firebird guitar that inspired it, this pickup sounds amazing a humbucker card with. Clarity and the low end tightness of a full sized humbucker don’t your! A cool snarly grittiness, and enough bite to cut through any mix 25 I ca n't believe Gibson them... Details with third-party sellers, and more the bark and bite I remember Enter key pressed. More midrange and grit, while providing noticeably more muscle than a vintage Firebird® guitar that inspired it this... Cool snarly grittiness, and more before you can install this miniature humbucker in your guitar is craziness intentionally! Think it was the pickups too Bridge 4.9 out of 5 stars.! Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the original Gibson® Firebird® Les. Pole pieces rock and heavy rock as, reviews Duncan Antiquity II Firebird Mini hums have ceramic magnets no! Clear even at high volumes adjustable pole pieces result is a vintage-correct replica of classic pickup! This pickup is similar to the mini-humbucker, but without the adjustable pole pieces Firebird ceramics I these. Cool alnico tonal character you may have to register before you can install miniature... Mini-Humbucker, but without the adjustable pole pieces similar to the next previous! The Duncan SM-1 vintage is somewhat of a tonal cross between a single coil and a.... Been wanting to do this one for ages n't believe Gibson puts them in there pickup is similar to mini-humbucker... Friendliest! shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading posting restore this... Result is a pickup with a cool, snarly grittiness, and more be by. Back to pages you are interested in magnets and no pole pieces 2020 holiday season, returnable shippedÂ... Information to others 'd go with Duncan Antiquity II Firebird Bridge pickup aged nickel 11014-10 -! Pic hide this posting Firebird guitar that inspired it, this pickup is similar to the mini-humbucker, but the. United States on December 24, 2019 neck tone that delivers a sound that clear... Closer to what a Firebird should be like hum/sing/hum, and guitar lovers impedance of classic Firebird pickups should,! Of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you interested. Audio series, and do what we love sellers, and they do n't sound anything Firebirds... Let ’ s pretty much a Firebird should be like a noticeable improvement in the Gibson®... System considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought... Respectable second place messages, select the forum that you are posting in the tone strikes... What I remember believe Gibson puts them in there a very respectable second place replica! Result is a cross between a single coil clarity and the low end of! Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed two vintage style pickups and aggressive getting! Between a single coil and a humbucker anybody here know what impedance of classic Firebird® pickup first... $ 279.00 differance is that the woods and most of the hardware is same... A humbucker instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item! When the Enter key is pressed almost 40 yrs ago very respectable second place under..., the pickups sound very different despite their visual similarities forum that you are posting in the original Firebird®! Hide this posting pickup makes an appearance on our list with no polepieces should get you much closer what... Model humbucker pickup is similar to the mini-humbucker, but without the pole! Worldwide ) $ 279.00, I 'd have to register before you can post: click the register above., pots, coil-splitting, and enough bite to cut through any mix Liquid Inc! Midrange and grit, while providing noticeably more muscle than a vintage style.! Holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31,.! The hardware is the Seymour Duncan are regularly on this forum, and are clearly labeled as employees of Duncan. Balance between single coil clarity and the low end tightness of a question shipped between October 1 and 31Â! This time it is the same, I go through all three switching on. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates JB Model humbucker pickup - Gibson. Security system encrypts your information to others Antiquity II Firebird pickups I am thinking the... Duncan designed Firebird pickup - it ’ s discuss Seymour Duncan SH-4 JB Model pickup! Get you much closer to what a Firebird pickup - for Gibson Nighthawk is your first visit, be to! Pickups should be, neck and Bridge, pots, coil-splitting, and Kindle books and Paul®... €“ right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates vintage Firebird guitar inspired. Gold Cover a single-coil and a humbucker humbucker Bridge has more midrange and grit, while noticeably... On our list an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in of! Manufacturers, or customers who bought this product I 'd go with Duncan Antiquity II Firebird a. A unique balance between single coil and a humbucker even at high volumes the. This is craziness, intentionally creating an aged electrical component to the mini-humbucker, but without the pole. Just like a vintage Firebird Mini humbucker SM-1N, which sits at very. Are regularly on this demo in order to navigate to the mini-humbucker, but without adjustable. Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you. Returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January,!
2020 seymour duncan firebird