management could never seem to do anything about complaints I made about the noise pollution. You’re just steps away. I wouldn't pay 500$ for something when plumbing is bad doors hanging off if there are doors etc. in the 31602 zip code. $400 The Gables at St Augustine (Valdosta Ga) < image 1 of 2 > available oct 21. apartment laundry on site street parking private bath private room. you cannot serve both god and money. What the apartment looks like in the condition that's it's in is how you rent it. Moody Air Force Base is just a short drive away as well. You’ll have your own bathroom and your room it already has a bed and closet space and rug and a container for clothes but your welcome to bring your own bed . washers and dryers are in poor condition and a few of them stay broke all the time. This apartment community was built in 1989 and has 3 stories with 140 units. Or sign in if you already have an account. Your review is too short. The Gables of St. Augustine in Valdosta, GA is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. We're located in the center of all the things that make the city of Valdosta unique and lovable. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. The stairs and outside are not very clean. We are located near the Colonial Mall on St. Augustine Rd off I-75, exit 18 near the Valdosta State Prison and Wiregrass Technical College. They mess with ppls cars. We are under new management, and we offer: Your review is too long. What school district is this building in? Valdosta, Georgia The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Please try again. double standard for lease conditions as far as getting away with having pets and not paying for them to stay. 10am-6pm . $ Junior Olympic Pool Convenient to Valdosta Colonial Mall, Wiregrass Technical College, VSU, I-75 Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Unbeatable Prices! Valdosta is a terrific choice for your new apartment. They turned off the water and did not tell us. 200+ Booking Sites Worldwide Compared. "Check out senior living at The Gables at St. Augustine in Valdosta, GA to see what it has to offer you. 1pm-5pm . This apartment community was built in 1989 and has 3 stories with 140 units. The siding if the building is starting to come off. Pest control is supposed to come but I have only ever gotten a notice once in 8 months that they passed by. Swimming pool with state of the art salt filtration system. 1 review of Gables at Saint Augustine "this page will not allow me to comment. The outside looks a little shady but it's quite for the most part. The Links Apartments has rental units ranging from 733-1540 sq ft starting at $800. A New Standard of Carefree Living. We are under new management, and we offer: Learn How It Works Find Gables at Saint Augustine in Valdosta with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. * State of the art onsite laundry facility ran by satellite Please remove characters to be below the maximum. School boundaries are subject to change. Subject to change without notice. Contact Hours. When you first move in they are very nice want to make you feel comfortable and like you belong. Always protect yourself when shopping online. The apartment I rented never had laundry room doors. It’s about community, forging relationships, creating bonds, and all the ways we hope to make every day better for you. There are roaches in the apartments. Unbeatable Prices! Always beware of, The Gables of St. Augustine is located in. Monday-Friday . Contact Information and Hours 103 likes. Includes Gables at Saint Augustine Reviews, maps & directions to Gables at Saint Augustine in Valdosta and more from Yahoo US Local That means you can hit the snooze…take 30 winks. The Gables at St. Augustine Enjoy senior living at The Gables At St. Augustine. land built in that sold on 01/28/2012. 1415 N Saint Augustine Rd. Our mixed-use communities offer first-class retail space opportunities. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Stacked stone exterior. We are under new management and updating our apartment homes. This property in Valdosta, GA, works well for solo renters. Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Contact Now: Rental rate is 14% less than similar apartments in the area. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. I moved back to the commons of Valdosta after the new management and name change. Mine has been keyed twice. Take your money and pay for luxury because this ain’t it! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. They WILL PROMISE YOU COPIES OF THINGS AND YOU WILL NEVER GET THEM, then they charge you.When you put in a work order it takes time for them to do.. and it usually is a make shift job. If they try and go up on my rent I’ll move and not worry about a lease because I have do much to submit in court. The Gables St. Augustine. Find Great Offers and Save on Your Stay! We offer several unit types and styles and have something that will meet your expectations. The Gables of St. Augustine is an apartment located in Lowndes County, the 31602 ZIP Code, and the Valdosta City School District attendance zone. The Gables lifestyle is so much more than apartment home living. Transit Score® measures access to public transit. Details for The Gables of St. Augustine Apartments ... Valdosta, GA 31601. AMENITIES. If you’re searching for a welcoming, Southern style community nestled in a picturesque, wooded setting with easy access to everything, look no further. You can take that 500$ plus and go somewhere that is really nicer and quiet and dont have to deal with this kind of life. The Gables St. Augustine Apartment Rental Service. The Gables of St. Augustine Apartments is located in Valdosta, Georgia in the 31602 zip code. the police have been out 15 times in 5 days and the owner said he would call me back to refund my money and lied! Rate & Review The Gables of St. Augustine, Valdosta Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. This apartment community was built in 1989 and has 3 stories with 140 units. Bike Score® measures the bikeability of any address. Valdosta residents also come together at the many independent shops and eateries in the charming historic buildings strewn along Main Street. We offer several unit types and styles and have something that will meet your expectations. All measurements are approximate. No matter how clean you are. There are so many rules for the tenants that no one goes outside until the office closes and then it turns from a peaceful enough looking place to a project tenement. 3531 CLUB VILLAS DRIVE | VALDOSTA, GA 31602. Gables at 1415 N Saint Augustine Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602, USA apartments for rent $ Junior Olympic Pool Convenient to Valdosta Colonial Mall, Wiregrass Technical College, VSU, I-75 We are located near the Colonial Mall on St. Augustine Rd off I-75, exit 18 near the Valdosta State Prison and Wiregrass Technical College. They are very unprofessional and I’ll tell them to their face. Compare Prices on Beachfront. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Valdosta, ... (229) 244-7063. We provide a cost calculator, pricing tools, and more so you’ll know exactly what it will cost to live in the city you love. United States. The university brings the diverse Valdosta community together for rousing football games, cultural events, and educational opportunities. Our community is as follows We are located near the Colonial Mall on St. Augustine Rd off I-75, exit 18 near the Valdosta State Prison and Wiregrass Technical College. HOME. * Junior Olympic size swimming pool The owner is also a bail bondsman and treats his tenants as such. The office lady is really rude. The buildings have gotten the much needed upgrades on the exterior but the interiors are dilapidated. Greetings from The Gables of St. Augustine! Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Contact now: Good News! The pool is always nasty and gritty. Check out this pet-friendly apartment at The Gables of St. Augustine located at 1415 N Saint Augustine Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602 that includes 0 - 3 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 360 - 1,140 Sq. There are no reviews for this property. Ft. Let Apartment Finder guide you in the process of finding your new home and getting a great deal! The Gables of St. Augustine is located in It may look nice on the outside in daylight, but like all the other reviews are very true but what they don't say is there are teenagers doing drugs and selling drugs and their parents sends them walking to the store to get their munchie food at all hours of night. Explore the beautiful properties in Atlanta, Georgia. I have a 2 bedroom for under $500 which was perfect when I moved in with 2 kids after my divorce. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Your title is too long. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. Valdosta hosts a bevy of year-round events for the community as well, including the Valdosta-Lowndes Azalea Festival, South Georgia Film Festival, Wild Adventures Summer Concert Series, and more. They will change your lease without notice, charge you insane late fees, and make you wait weeks for repairs. * State of the art onsite laundry facility ran by satellite Find 838 listings related to The Gables in Valdosta on YP.com. Yes, The Gables of St. Augustine provides parking. The Gables at St Augustine (Valdosta Ga) I am leasing out one of my rooms in my apartment for someone that can afford the room. We are located near the Colonial Mall on St. Augustine Rd off I-75, exit 18 near the Valdosta State Prison and Wiregrass Technical College. Residents enjoy a wide variety of affordable apartments and houses available for rent throughout the city. FLOOR PLANS. Exposed cedar beams. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. Rental rate is 11% less than similar apartments in the area. not of decent kind. QR Code Link to This Post. The Gates at Valdosta is the closest, furnished apartment community to Valdosta State. View 2 photos for The Gables Lot 31, Hahira, GA 31632 a bed, bath, . Your new apartment would be located in the Valdosta neighborhood. More. Professionally managed by Yael Dunsky Real Estate. We offer several unit types and styles and have something that will meet your expectations. The The Gables of St. Augustine is within the Valdosta City School District. White Gables Restuarant Moycullen and Gourmet Food Shop - for Bookings call 091555744 - Purchase a Hamper online Walk Score® measures the walkability of any address. When management is not here the life style changes drastically. Get some exercise at the complex's swimming pool. I recommend staying away and putting a few more bucks toward something with a real community and better management. We are under new management and updating our apartment homes. I tried everything and even put in a work order. 1415 N Saint Augustine Rd Valdosta, GA 31602 I am leasing out one of my rooms in my apartment for someone that can afford the room. The Gables at St. Augustine Apartamentos y otros apartamentos cercanos en Valdosta, GA | Vea fotos oficiales, características y detalles para The Gables at St. … Our community is as follows We are located near the Colonial Mall on St. Augustine Rd off I-75, exit 18 near the Valdosta State Prison and Wiregrass Technical College. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. The Gables At St Augustine Apartments - 1415 N SAINT AUGUSTINE RD in Valdosta, Georgia. We are under new management and updating our apartment homes. This apartment community was built in 1989 and has 3 stories with 140 units. Neighborhood Center at 1200 N St Augustine Rd. I would not recommend this place to anybody ever. LEASE NOW. It is the perfect place if you are looking for something cheap. 1415 N Saint Augustine Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602, This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Gables locations in Valdosta, GA. * Junior Olympic size swimming pool Email me listings and apartment related info. CONTACT. Neighbors sound like they coming through the roof. Detailed Scores. I’ve made several complaints and nothing done! The Gables of St. Augustine - 1415 N Saint Augustine Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602 - Rated 3.9 based on 4 Reviews "I lived there for several years. Nearby cities include Broxton , Willacoochee , Alma , Fitzgerald , and Lumber City . Private Clubhouse. What Valdosta neighborhood is The Gables of St. Augustine in? Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Sunday . Valdosta, GA Apartments for Rent. Saturday . It’s always drama, the management full of lies and I’ve personally gotten my lawyer involved and employer on several situations. View 22 photos of the The Gables Of St. Augustine apartment community at 1415 N Saint Augustine Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602, offering a variety of floor plans starting at $589 Just not a very good living experience. They will over charge you for different things. The Grove | Valdosta offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments near Valdosta State University. Be the first to add a review on this property. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. As time goes on the office staff is rude and you can tell they do not want to be there. If you want to really know the feel of the apartment you should definitely go at night to see the scene. there are many chemical drug dealers and homeless people living in the woods!!!" The management let me split my deposit into 3 payments. The Gables St. Augustine. Gables has furnished, unfurnished and corporate options available. Exercise room. Greetings from The Gables of St. Augustine! The new staff is severely rude and quite literally incompetent. * Water, sewer,trash and pest control included in the rent, Share details of your own experience with this property, This place isn’t upgraded... they go up on rent and living is not the luxury they try and make it seem! The Florida state line is just a 15-minute drive south of Valdosta via Interstate 75. See all available apartments for rent at The Links Apartments in Valdosta, GA. With tons of great amenities such as a resort-style pool, 24-hour fitness center, basketball and … Greetings from The Gables of St. Augustine! Trash builds up in the dumpsters and animals drag it everywhere. Similar Items - The Gables at St Augustine (Valdosta Ga) 3 bed 2 bath, the gables of Jefferson commons sep to dec lease (forest) please read this10176 gables dr, forest , 24551. second floor ; walmart is only feet away; kroger is 3 mts drive This is a sub lease as my lease is until dec 2018 and I have to move with my family. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. * Water, sewer,trash and pest control included in the rent. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Many times the office forgot what they were doing. 10am-5pm . The Gables of St. Augustine is located in Valdosta, Georgia in the 31602 zip code. Property Amenities. The Gables of St. Augustine Apartamentos en renta adentro Valdosta, GA. Para ver los precios, fotos, virtuales recorre, los planos de piso, comodidades, políticas de mascotas, renta especiales, los detalles de la propiedad y la disponibilidad para los apartamentos en The Gables of St. Augustine Apartamentos en ForRent.com. Neighborhood Center at 1200 N St Augustine Rd, Apartments with Utilities Included in Valdosta, GA, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Valdosta, GA, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Valdosta, GA, Apartments with Fitness Center in Valdosta, GA. One whole night without water. it is a greedy slumlord running it. I’ve been asking for stuff for a year and still have yet to be complete...I still live here and get pure depressed coming home sometimes! Retail Partners. Description (229) 216-9348 Our community is as follows We are located near the Colonial Mall on St. Augustine Rd off I-75, exit 18 near the Valdosta State Prison and Wiregrass Technical College. 103 ұнатушы. Located in the heart of South Georgia, Valdosta is the vibrant home of Valdosta State University. Phone: 229-245-0284 . Douglas, GA The Gables Apartment Homes is an apartment in Douglas in zip code 31533 . PAY RENT. The fees for this place says one thing on here but it's another once you get here. Enjoy the wooded areas surrounding the complex as you take a stroll around the area. Experience Life Here. It is not a pleasant office experience. constantly being awakened by all the noise pollution from loud neighbors and their dogs and children. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. It's now under new management and they are making a lot of changes (for the better).
2020 the gables valdosta, ga